Is 2 condoms better than one?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Is 2 comdoms better than one?

• Yes it is

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No its not

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
o gaddd....ah din mean foreplay is crap....:S i jus meant other sexually arousing activities similar to that :D

lol nooo....iz sumthing different I talkin bout, Pre Ejaculate and Premature Ejaculation are both totally different things

Pre-ejaculate (also known as pre-cum) is the clear, colorless, viscous fluid that emits from the urethra of a man's penis when he is sexually aroused.

and

Premature Ejaculation is characterized by a lack of voluntary control over ejaculation.

lol@Kevin lol
Yeah they are completely different things. You Know Premature ejaculation can be caused by excessive masturbation, yeah lol. It has alot to do with how you train your mind and your body.
Precum does contain traces of sperm but its mostly supposed to be a form of lubrication maybe it makes way for what comes next.

-Kevin- said:
RauCous said:
You Know Premature ejaculation can be caused by excessive masturbation

HARD LUCK FOR ADMIN YES.. LMAO!!!!!..

isnt it caused by lack of?

Ummm How Does Kevin Even Kno What Admin Does Do..........Kevin do u be there really?? :icon_eek:

Is using 2 condoms better than one?

Actually EK thats just an excuse people use to support excessive masturbation. jk. lol.
Like said before i read its partly a mind thing and partly a body thing. People tend to train themselves to achieve climax at faster and faster rates instead of just enjoying the entire sex act. However Certain cultures go as far as prolonging the act for extended periods of time, longer than western cultures. So i guess its about what we consider the standard or norm. At least to some it beats not being able to climax at all. lol.
Could using both a male and female condom cause friction and breakage too? Cuz then well.. it would kinda suck.

i feel 2 is better, its more safe and just say maybe one breaks their is still the other one right. It risky but i always let my man use 2

Well its really up to the individual but its not safe, if one breaks the other will most likely break because of friction one condom is rubbing on the next, So i feel your man lol has no choice lol

Condom Prices Raise Recently.. Check It Out In De Pharmacy If Yuh Think I Lying.. LOL..

How much so, it have 6 dollars for the normal which i find is a waste lol i like to buy the glow in the dark and the flavored ones lol

Wtf serious good thing i buy a few packs before so i got them at normal price lol way buy the way you selling condoms too lol

HAHAHAHAH omg run gone up i real vex for that one, can't got to villa again, food gone up, condoms

The every day man's needs going up what is happening in trinidad. Waays

OK no seen but it would make me look real bad who will i use it on i does buy just to give my cos and them lol i don't know who i trying to fool these days, i feel i turning a nun

Back