Idea: Trinimotors Driving Challenge

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Just a little teaser; coming soon!!!

Got another idea to add to the list as well:

-Avoid hitting any potholes for an entire day of driving

Attachments

• Teaser5.jpg
    Teaser5.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 34
Just a little teaser; coming soon!!!

Got another idea to add to the list as well:

-Avoid hitting any potholes for an entire day of driving

Have you seen the roads of Trinidad and Tobago? That is definitely a challenge lol

We need this asap. Getting more excited by the minute. How do we decide which go on each day

Everyone's schedule will be different so you can choose to tackle any challenge when your plans permit. Opting for multiple challenges or challenges as a group for a day or a few days are also options if possible for you. Just have fun with it! We're almost done!

hahahah stealing it from Differentology xD

Attachments

• we-ready-differentology_design.jpg
    we-ready-differentology_design.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 16
HERE IT IS! :dance:

TRINIMOTORS_DRIVING_CHALLENGE.jpg

This is beyond excellent, guys amazing job. So how are doing this now? Do we need to get some form of media evidence to prove it?
Also i was thinking along the line of installing a gallery where to earn a requestable award one must show he/she actually did it.

Yesssss we ready! We coming out strong!

I think the idea of the gallery is excellent as it will add a layer of accountability to the challenge.

The only challenge I see is actually getting evidence of some of these, like hand signals lol. Although that can be worked around with a dash cam or two.

I think a gallery would be awesome! Part of the fun can be to do it with friends/family so if the driver doesn't have a dash cam, a passenger can take pics. We can figure out a way to advertise it like that.

I think a gallery would be awesome! Part of the fun can be to do it with friends/family so if the driver doesn't have a dash cam, a passenger can take pics. We can figure out a way to advertise it like that.

That works too but I mostly drive alone so i'll rely on the electronics. I need to get 2 dash cams. 1 to face the road, 1 to face whatever i want it to face lol.

lol nirtime clear some inbox space please!

To make it easier to pass out the driving challenge thread should there be an official or new driving challenge thread starting with the actual challenge and ads for it instead of members looking through the pages to find it?

To make it easier to pass out the driving challenge thread should there be an official or new driving challenge thread starting with the actual challenge and ads for it instead of members looking through the pages to find it?
I was thinking about that. We should make a new thread to make it easier for everyone to see it. Cause as it is it's currently under the idea thread. I believe you can also edit the original post and include it there if you like.

I was thinking about that, but this idea thread is really made up of posts of us working on it and doesn't get juicy until maybe page 5. Even if I update the original post, if anyone goes through the comments, it would take until page 5/6 to get current feedback so I think an official new thread is the way to go. That way when we link it, as soon as you follow the link you will be in a current topic with current conversation to add to/lurk. Mods can remove this from the sticky and leave it as background work on the challenge, and sticky an official thread current to info after the challenge was released if they choose.

Yes I second that. A new thread dedicated to feedback should be stickied for sake of usability

Back