I Hate When People.................

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
i hate it when people next to me starts to sleep away in the maxi

I hate to hate.......

Lol I Hate when Teachers Who Working In A Muslim School Dressing With Short Skirts And Low Cut Tops for people to see them Boobs gosh have some respect nah lawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow thats a nice school to go too if teachers does be like that lol

I Hate When People UNDERESTIMATE ME..... Nothing makes me more f***ing MAD...
And for some reason, my parents are always the one's who underestimate me....[Censored Language] :icon_evil:

You have some serious problem with ur parent Rock_n_Rolll....

I hate when u encourage people to do the right thing and they still gone and do the wrong thing...

^^^^^agrees.....I tink dat it must be easier to do the wrong ting for some ppl .......

i hate wen ppl judge me and say," yuh hav it nice boy".......wen dey dont kno d sacrifices I made in this life to be where I am......

OMG Odinson u read my mind lawd

Ima say it over

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY I ALWAYS HAD A WELL OF, HAPPY LIFE WHEN THEY DIDN'T KNOW S**T WHAT I WENT THRU TO REACH WHERE I AM

^^^^^great minds tink alike.....lol......

I hate wen ppl are moody.....wen I'm just tryin to be there for them and no matter wat dey dont see dat......

People judge me by the way i act and talk i hate people when they do that, they don't even know me and they does act worst than me

I hate when someone talking to you and you have a hot pee or nasty stink fart to buss.. And they keep talking about dey auntie uncle and nenen.. and you walking off looking for privacy and they follow you blabbering on and on about the teacher neighbour dog police doubles man son.. and it hutting you.. and you reach the bathroom and they follow you in and talk more than ever and you want to dead.. :|
It funny. lmao XD. Dont you think its funny! lol... :|

I does hate when people doh give yuh a damn rest whole day yuh does have to do something for them

fetal position..i doh understand..

i hate when people watch me while i eating food ....gosh

ah hate wen ppl watch meh white hair on meh head an meh bad teeth!!! lol!!!

well mums you know d saying the more old your get is the more sexier lol

ah hate wen ppl come by my gate an assume u know wat d ar--se dey come for!!!
an passin an not sayin gd morn etc

Back