I Hate When People.................

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
i hate when people have no care for minor things in this world !!

i hate when people ask stupid questions...

i hate when people always msg u on facebook but pretend they dont know u in person

i hate when people dig their noses and teeth

i hate when u travellin and two fat people sit down on the two side of u and u squeezin......

i hate when ur travellin and u hair blowin and the two ass on d end leave d glass down....

i hate to travel

I hate when women so want to sit in the end of a car and the place so hot they would not even send down the glass because they are afraid of they hair being blown up. Even if they are sweating they will not send it down hmmmm

i hate when ppl who dont talk to u pretend to be ur best friend when they come where you workin and they want special treatment

i hate when a company advertise sale and when u go the only item u want they sellout... what shit is that????

i hate wen ppl don't want to go somewhere an wen dey husband go dey does get vex an swell up dey face!!!

You go looking for privacy, and they follow you and the teacher doubles the Son of Man Police Dog neighbors blabbering.

i what when people BITCH OFF AT YOU FOR NO REASON AND THEN UNTOP OF THAT NOT EVEN APOLOGIZE FOR IT AFTERWARDS

i hate when people just decide to over take you with all da speed and then after driving more slower than you WTF!

ah hate wen ppl feel dere wrk more important dat everyone else....darm it we does wok to...wat d hell we job important to!!!

yes it is ^^

i hate when people play stingy when you does lend them everything u have !! its so unfair

ah hate wen ppl begging on d streets an in business place like Churches Chicken in Chag!!!

i hate when people bounce yuh and eh even say their sorry that does just fret me !

Back