I Hate When People.................

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

This is a hate thread say what u hate about people...go ahead..ease ur frustration :icon_cool:

I Hate When People.................Does move like yuh invisible when they all "big upp" or "move higher in life" or "popular for some reason" well lemme tell yuh something Yuh must remember long time when yuh had no crew and fans and "partners' and never use to go them nice places and yuh use to lime with people who use to be there for u and was there when all the rest of ur "so called friends now" was not there ...People does make friends jus for fame remember that u must truly remember the people who had ur back long ago..who u does leave out and pass like u never had a history with that person...thats not nice but go ur way cuz when u all alone and them friends bail out on u then u go turn to the people who truly cared for u and then it go be too late..........

Gosh that felt good :icon_neutral:

I hate to see kids disrespectingthemselves and older folks...
cussing dey mother and grandparents..walking down the street hollering and cussing like they have no home training

lol dais alot ah hate.........

-Karina said:
This is a hate thread say what u hate about people...go ahead..ease ur frustration :icon_cool:

I Hate When People.................Does move like yuh invisible when they all "big upp" or "move higher in life" or "popular for some reason" well lemme tell yuh something Yuh must remember long time when yuh had no crew and fans and "partners' and never use to go them nice places and yuh use to lime with people who use to be there for u and was there when all the rest of ur "so called friends now" was not there ...People does make friends jus for fame remember that u must truly remember the people who had ur back long ago..who u does leave out and pass like u never had a history with that person...thats not nice but go ur way cuz when u all alone and them friends bail out on u then u go turn to the people who truly cared for u and then it go be too late..........

Gosh that felt good :icon_neutral:

lol doh study him gyurl...he go come beggin soon

Lol its not about anyone jus i hate when people do that

i hate when people feel that they better than you, like all them pompus b****** who feel they does shit ice cream and pee champhange. also people who does lie for no reason at all

ppl who in luv and feel everybody should be so.........O fadda ass.....i not in lov .....leave meh in peace...

I hate when people so darm shallow minded that they don't want to change for nothing even if it kills them

i hate when the receptionist at the office sit down and using up the office phone whole day to ole talk and mind ppl business. :icon_frown:

i hate ppl who eat with their mouth open and chew loudly so the whole damn room could hear them eating steups :icon_frown:

i hate ppl with bad breath :icon_eek:

i just hate ppl :icon_frown:

I re-iterate.....dais alot of hate.....I hate wen ppl tryin to pic yuh mouth......if yuh see someting wrong jus f*ckin ask.......doh beat around d bush.....mudderc*nt ask.....

I hate when people....use to talk to you but now when they get a bf/gf they does ignore you and change so fast that u doh know them anymore

^and there is an even larger gap when they get married :icon_sad:

^sometimes that is a good thing, i wish some ppl i know did that and move to the next end of trinidad and leave me alone lol lol lol lol

i hate that boss is a bottom

use to talk to you but now when they get a bf/gf they does ignore you and change so fast that u doh know them anymore
.....lol then dat was neva yuh fren.......it come like wen i tell meh pardner gyul thanx.......she want to kno how i could say dat.....i doh see d man fuh weeks.......buh d man happy and dat is wah i thankful for.......and still I kno if I call now ......he at my side in d war.....

i hate everybody ... ALL THE TIME ...

I wish i could find some place to live where no one can find me an i can be all alone ...

Except

For having high speed internet an wifi :)

I Hate when them WOMAN DRIVING LIKE SHIT ON D ROAD..DRIVING FOR THEMSELVES AND NOT EVERY ONE ELSE THEM FRAID TO OVERTAKE AND DRIVE A LITTLE FAST MAKING ALL D TRAFFIC IN T&T .............

i hate when patrick do something AGAIN to mess up trinidad & tobago

I hate wen ppl givin yuh d wrong signals.......either yes or no........o fadda ass.......

Back