How Was Your Day Today?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Well as i said if you are using a proxy you will have problems staying logged it

Well today i still recovering from a bad hang over from yesterday and the day before We spend the whole week end in the beach and drink rum ahhahaha

lol i need to get blink.
You were out drinking yesterday. I didnt see you online for a couple of hours i should have figured. lol. You didn't strike me as the hangover type- or you were really drinking hard. lol.

No Wonder...........I Will stop there :icon_mad:

Anywho tomorrow is skool and i am sick like hell..i dunno how i am gonna make it first day and all my parents and ryan only tellin me is to rest lol

School is back and to me that only means traffic...... Two hours sitting in a maxi from chaguanas to POS....Sun hot, hot hot......... Wow im so excited to see what happens this evening on the highway!!!!!

ITS FRIDAY AND WELL NUN TO DO TODAY EXCEPT CHIIL HOME AND TALK TO RYAN LOL

HUh you making it sound like i boring omg well today was real stress in work my back hurting me real bad maybe karina will rub it for me

lol.
Today sucked for me, i woke up feeling sick and congested and at school i lost my flashdrive. It felt like losing my soul. I have no idea how it happened now i feel like another idiot who lost his drive. Quite literally, i feel tired and uninspired. Gotta stop doing this to myself. I hope i get better soon. Things like that are replacable.

HMMM sorry to hear that well my day is good kinda good now totally finished with http://trinismack.com .
Now its just to get it active thats all i was thinking to making trinispice vbulletin but na i like trinispice better lol

better than the past few... :icon_confused: i actually learnt something in school today- not that i dont but this was math related.... math dont like me.... but YAYYY!!! :icon_biggrin: I learnn it... now to study... :icon_neutral:

LOl well my day as sicking lol i come home from work early because my hand real hurting after i get get a good beating from karina na, so it now affecting me lol

today sucks.... stupid management don't want to sent us home early..... bribe us with stupid :icon_frown: food that did not taste goood... now to go and face the stupid traffic...

Sounds like ur day was sour ryan and resha and i didnot beat ryan he lying always lying lol...well today was aiight help family prepare their eid food for tomorrow woooo

Hmmmm well i only got 3 hours sleep this morning and i real sleepy and its so hot so today sucks as usual lol, hoping this evening will be better who say drinks lol

Today I met an old friend someone I have spoken to in TWO YEARS! (different person from above).
See I was in subway, soaking wet cuz rain was pouring outside. Drying off before I order, feeling mopey. Then walked in Whtzhrnm (pesuodonym) She recognised me instantly saying i hadn't changed.. and stuff like that... and ting so.
Ok the real point is i'm not good at reunions but this one was pretty awesome :) . Me so happy :) and hyper... wuff
I guess it pays to know cool caring... crazy people. I wish i was one too.

Well I drink some cane wine lol feeling the after effects of it back i drink out the whole bottle and did not eat anything today i feel i would just go and take a sleep lol

Well today wasn't one of my best days although i had worse ...Stress in skool and stuff and plus i feeling already weak from exhausting out myself waking in the night and studying

Sorry to hear that love, don't worry i will make you feel better,

Back