How Was Your Day Today?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Well i watched movies till i eyes started to burn lol and well again missing my gf, did some advertising for trinispice and well thats it so far

:icon_confused: Work like if meh name Kuta Kintai (for those who dont knw A SLAVE!!!!)

Lol Well Went funeral today and jus doing some projects home

oye.
Today i accomplished something that i've wanted to for the longest while. :) Yeah.:) and its classified. And i watched this documentary on young people who have aids. They were not the depressed mopey kind of sick looking people some people expect. They were pretty positive inspite of what others think. That was cool too.

today i was tired and drained, stayed up late last night watching olympics, woke up stupified. other than that it was cool. bovell in the 50m semifinals, i dunno wha happen after, or if it happen yet. :icon_rolleyes:

LAWD. struggle jus to get outta bed =\ .. then goo on a eating spree
an now ah relaxin on meh bed :)

Well i real eat today i eat all de food my mom cook for my dad and my sis and now she had to buy bread lol

today ah get up at 12pm after going to sleep at 6:30 am
an den went out an now im here

Lol Kool Well I Find I Lapsing Too Much So I Gonna Prepare For skool LOL Get My Things In Order

Today sucked- my whole week sucked! Today a ton of rain fell and water flooded my house. Not the blue kind the brown nasty dutty kind, stuff was floating too! It was worse than ever in... ever! This shouldn't be possible, i live in a highish place, well at least the water didnt pool. Now is just dirt and mud. Earlier this week my computer starting acting like a §@?£ goat father. I cant do much through my phone... not what i should be doing anyway.
Is manning fault my house flood, if only he had implemented proper drainage in the the northern range forests. Is colm imbert fault too, he dam like to play up with the weather macine aka blimp. Now it broken, why he couldn't dump the rain on poor unsuspecting central people like he always does. Steups.
Is them fault too i en register for school yet even though is monday it starting. Is just that watching the parliment channel non stop really does leave you depressed.

Dude sounds lik u hav rel issues wif the gov't. Write dem a strongly worded letter :icon_mrgreen:
Today i was elected Marketing Director of the forum
26tf1.gif
. Spent most of the day on trinispice and the rest of d day i eat
63bx2.gif
, listen music
dancingemoticonsmsnemotuq7.gif
and chat on msn
aktion057msnemoticonsornh3.gif
until boredom take over.

Well Today ti was suppose to go farewell and drink rum lol and my mother tell me all kinda of shit not about drinking but all kinda of shit and i get vex and i not going anywhere lol,

aha! i catch the admin double posting..wait karina double posted too..lol is there a rule against it? can we punish the admin? lolz

Huh i now seeing this lol maybe i hit the submit button 2 times did not mean to do it sorry lol, waay and karina too yes going to delete them yes lol

Well today was crappy went chag and it had lightening lol and plus more rain

Today i realised i cant stay logged in to trinispice at school :( . I guess its the school's network or the computers have bugs... i think they do. People do alot of stuff like play mmorpg's and things like that even though the network has alot of sites blocked and restrictions lol.
They say no hacking, whatever that is- they didnt really give a definition. lol. Too bad i'm getting ideas.

LOl The pc must have cookies enabled to stay logged in. Well for me we went to catch conkse again and make cook lol its tasted real wow lol and well went wedding yesterday lol i played musice with my cos and them because they got hired to play music on a big truck lol. And yes i real drink lol

I think the problem is me... trinispice dont like me no more. Did anything change on trinispice- like the way its hosted or something? It's not playing well in places it did before.. i dunno...
Today i went by the sea , indian bay, it had plenty people- well more than normal. There was stuff floating in the water but it didnt seem to bother the people. Then i went blue basin, a water fall\ pool around where i live i didn't get in the water though.
I read up on S.A. and AvPD, looking for answers for my issues... yea thats about it...
I need a new motherboard... or life.

Back