How Was Your Day Today?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Well lets see Study, Cudn't Study, Play d ass, Eat Food, Harass Everybody In Meh Street, Went In D Beach To Take An Hour Bathe And Well Studying lol

Lol well i now get up and my neck real hurting because i was dancing yesterday and when they started to play some 80'8 like summer of 69 boy i head bang like that and it hurtin lol

Where did u go yesterday and had such a great time without me, lol

Lol when to run some music with vedesh and them lol and i kinda get out of hand lol got tempted to dance lol

Well I Shocked And Well Sad Cuz i Wanna Study And watch RAW At The Same Time lol

Today i went to a double wedding (no not a DOUBLES wedding lol)
my cousin two daughters who older than me get married. It had tassa and this old man was winniing down the place. More than them young people he put them to shame, was too fast for them lol.
Other than that it sucked cuz every hot chick i approached was family- just kidding! It was dread, though i forgot not to eat too much pepper. :)

Waaay i was feeling for a wedding today lol maybe karina and me will marry soon and i will invite all you guys lol. But i really miss wining down the place lol

Lol So Why U Eh Put On Music Home and Whine Down Low Hmmm I Does Do That Lol

NA i don't have any girls home some i need to search and seek them out when i go out to lime lol

Today i fell asleep watching twillight zone and woke up after 3 hours feeling a little strange, i think, Or maybe everyone else i know has truly became strange, who knows- Its hard to tell when you're in the twillight zone.

sigh....yesterday was complete bulshitz an well today is going the same way :( :s

today was cool.......drink sum stuff in ruby tuesdays....lime a lil bit now goin to sleep :)

haha....this weekend keep getting better.

Friday....Drink liq. cocaine shots in JMalones and everybudy else get drunk but me an meh cuzzin
Saturday....Hang out with the "friend"...hehe :twisted: :oops: :twisted:
Today....TBA..hehe hav wedding so i cud dress up FUNNNNNNN

Back