How many hours do you sleep daily?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

wasi90lk

LV

I tend to sleep for around 5 hours daily. I think I should sleep a bit more, because I often feel tired.

How many hours do you sleep daily?

Sometimes I only sleep for around 3 hours, just like you I also do not sleep enough I feel.

I think one should sleep for at least 8 hours daily.

i sleep about 4hrs....i wrk shift an its hard to get bk my sleeping hours...an ah feel dat i would mis out wen i sleepin the day....but dey say dat all who sleep short hours they are likely to....
Increased risk of motor vehicle accidents....Increase in body mass index.....increased risk of diabetes and heart problems.....increased risk for psychiatric conditions including depression and substance abuse......decreased ability to pay attention....its been about 3 yrs now i have insomnia....insomnia is a word we use for ...no sleep...is the inability to fall asleep or remain asleep.....but i know when we get older its harder to fall asleep..some ppl say coffee have caffeine an it Increase alertness....cause insomnia....cause headaches...nervousness and dizziness

madsuya said:
i sleep about 4hrs....i wrk shift an its hard to get bk my sleeping hours...an ah feel dat i would mis out wen i sleepin the day....but dey say dat all who sleep short hours they are likely to....
Increased risk of motor vehicle accidents....Increase in body mass index.....increased risk of diabetes and heart problems.....increased risk for psychiatric conditions including depression and substance abuse......decreased ability to pay attention....its been about 3 yrs now i have insomnia....insomnia is a word we use for ...no sleep...is the inability to fall asleep or remain asleep.....but i know when we get older its harder to fall asleep..some ppl say coffee have caffeine an it Increase alertness....cause insomnia....cause headaches...nervousness and dizziness

:icon_eek: madsuya, sleep is vital for our overall health. if it's possible can you get another job? I also lose a lot of sleep :( and it is not a wonderful feeling of losing sleepy. lately i am becoming forgetful and i am gaining weight :( - joy!

I also get around 3-4 hours of sleep because of the job i do, its something i cannot change and it has affected my sleeping pattens.

admin said:
I also get around 3-4 hours of sleep because of the job i do, its something i cannot change and it has affected my sleeping pattens.

I feel you are not having enough sleep; 3-4 hours of sleep is simply not enough.

I think you should try to sleep more.

Back