Haters on TriniTuner

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
hoss refer bk to my post

u ever SEE the ppl who does be rating up on tuner irl??

i dunno bout u but i cyar take no soggy imps lookin person srs irl

In response to the above posts... It have fellas there that hate me for whatever reason and they don't even know me in real life or anything about other than what I post which is nothing!
IRL I normal

Wow
They tired to hack in yo...hmm make me feel kinda evil for some reason
Also admin couldn't u track the IP and reroute to where it came from?... Seeing that they came in via a back door which may mean they didn't use the website says its someone with skill because I can mostly do browser stuff and that was a lot for me too learn!

I never got the reason why'd you hack a server to shut it down that could be back up in minutes if backed up when DOS attacks are more fun this person is serious yo! Time to beef up that security and encrypt everything possible!

In response to the above posts... It have fellas there that hate me for whatever reason and they don't even know me in real life  or anything about other than what I post which is nothing!
IRL I normal 

Wow
They tired to hack in yo...hmm make me feel kinda evil for some reason
Also admin couldn't u track the IP and reroute to where it came from?... Seeing that they came in via a back door which may mean they didn't use the website says its someone with skill because I can mostly do browser stuff and that was a lot for me too learn!

I never got the reason why'd you hack a server to shut it down that could be back up in minutes if backed up when DOS attacks are more fun  this person is serious yo! Time to beef up that security and encrypt everything possible!

It was not any ip in Trinidad and Tobago. I did beef up t6he security, so there is nothing to worry about. But some time ago i did notice some Ips from Trying to access the server but they are not that skilled lol.

Nice!
Hmm they probably going for the intimidation factor...

These people lives are so messed up that they have to inflict the same feelings upon other people. Their parents maybe didn't give them the love they deserve. Poor things ! I feel sorry for these trolls sometimes

while this might be all very right and true, this is the main reason why we have our forum, to encourage community , not to judge and troll other people!

Trinituner has gotten this way because they let degenerates join the forum and blatantly ruin the forum!

lets learn from their mistakes and move forward on a good path to success! thats what we are all about here!

might sound like a hippy , but we need to create a positive outlet for our car loving society members, and members who just plain like to talk and share stuff with people on forum!

while this might be all very right and true, this is the main reason why we have our forum, to encourage community , not to judge and troll other people!

Trinituner has gotten this way because they let degenerates join the forum and blatantly ruin the forum!

Lets learn from their mistakes and move forward on a good path to success! Thats what we are all about here!

Might sound like a hippy , but we need to create a positive outlet for our car loving society members, and members who just plain like to talk and share stuff with people on forum!

totally agree!

I agree with everything said here. The story Saxman642 has given about his friend relying the story of the accident is something tuner is known for. Almost every thread that is meaningful turns into a flamewar or holds no regard for the rules of the forum. Ive only ever gotten one thing sold via those classifieds so its of no help to me.

The information that's available there is often overran by a bunch of kids with no cars , who just post without reason and the mods rarely do anything about it. There are some older folks there who are serious and quite knowledgeable but the lack of control and the volume of immaturity is something I cannot stand.

Trinimotors is the first forum ive been able to post right as I have joined and people recognize me as a member.

On a side note, respect to saxman642 for the youtube videos. Its always entertaining to see what he encounters on the roads.

Nirtime very nice to have you here too. The atmosphere on this forum is very approachable and friendly and we are not going to change that for anything! Feel free to post and enjoy what the forum has to offer.

hahah i like how Nirtime say that lol "The information that's available there is often overran by a bunch of kids with no cars , who just post without reason and the mods rarely do anything about it. There are some older folks there who are serious and quite knowledgeable but the lack of control and the volume of immaturity is something I cannot stand."

all of this is very true man, we have all seen and experienced this in some form or fashion on trinituner, is time we put it to a stop, we really are pushing forward into a new realm of automotive forums!

and nirtime, all the staff of trinimotors wish to make every member feel as if they are in a community living together as one, we all try to make each member feel very welcomed, atleast we try our best to do so!

Mr.Bollywood that is the first thing I noticed when i came to this site. Which is why i decided to join as i felt it was a good place for me to start seeing as though its considerably new.
Ive never been a forum fan as too many a time i browse google , come across flame wars or seriously misguided threads on other forums and the mods dont correct any of it. If its like how it is how then im more than happy to be a part of the forum .

That's great bro! We are glad to have you on board!

Trust me ,we have much more to come! Its all coming in time ,we are trying to get sponsors and support for the many ambitious ideas that the admin and staff have come up with!

Glad to know that our members are happy. Trinimotors is a great site with an even better community, it's all thanks to our wonderful members. Great job guys!

Back