Haters on TriniTuner

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
On a side note, respect to saxman642 for the youtube videos. Its always entertaining to see what he encounters on the roads.

Thank you.

*Tips hat*

Back on topic, I think sometimes that Tuner is a sad reflection of average Trinidad society on the whole. Motors gives us hope for better

Thank you.

*Tips hat*

Back on topic, I think sometimes that Tuner is a sad reflection of average Trinidad society on the whole. Motors gives us hope for better

Very much so. I always shared that view of Tuner in recent times.

Motors members are more respectful and understanding too.

I tried joining tuner some years back and was immediately trolled and disrespected by other members. The mods then messaged me to take my post in the classifieds down and defended the abuse from their members. Note: I did not reply to any of the haters, just left the post be and let the mods delete it. I told them they were acting very biased and were giving a very sexist impression and called out numerous examples of other threads, all of which they denied existed. After going through the posts to link numerous examples of what I was talking about ( I don't make claims without sources), the mod I was dealing with brought another mod into the convo to explain that they are too busy to go through every single post and monitor, and they are completely unaware of the behavior of members even though they jumped on my post barely a few hours old and was clearly enabling the behavior of the haters, even those they were reading through on my post. The only sorry I got was something generic like "That's the way our forum is, we are a great community" or the other without acknowledging the issues I was highlighting at all. I logged off and never went back.

I cannot stand hypocrisy and people that go out of their way to bring others down. Tuner is one more Trini group I will NEVER support. Since coming to TriniMotors, I feel comfortable to post, share, laugh, learn, and talk and from the very beginning felt I was welcomed into a friendly community. TM is the only Trini forum I support and as far as I can tell, Tuner can't bring any competition. It's just a bunch of bullies hiding behind their screens pretending to be bigger and badder than they wish they could be, and using their ignorant masses to feign authenticity. Roll on Motors. Hating publicity is still publicity. Y'all have a damned bright future ahead!

Shadowhunter a lot of tuner is a friend scene. The mods and junior members are no different to the average Trinidadian following the norms.

I distinctly remember visiting a forum there and someone posted saying that a vehicle was the greatest of its type on trinidad roads because the others are horse poop. Others agreed and it became a sort of obvious thing on that thread that those people live sad lives.

I really don’t think Trinituner are in our league again mainly for these reasons,
We are 10 times the speed of trintuner.
We are using vbulletin a paid script.
We have a lot more customized features and modifications.
We have a very strong dedicated team and we don’t support spamming of users threads.
We constantly update our servers and scripts from bugs and hackers.
Plus many more that can’t be mentioned at this moment.
The reason why trinituner will get a lot more attraction is that when trinituner was formed it was over 10 years ago and at time it was one of the few websites trini websites out. We are new vibrant and we have a lot of ideas and features that cannot be matched by any local site.

Trinituner down for the count?

Trinituner has been down for the past 20 minutes or so , everyone is experiencing problems from ,Not loading to General errors from the MYSQL! No upgrades or anything like that have been implemented for their servers. This problem lasted 30 minutes, now do you think that a major forum should be experiencing so much errors on a regular basis inconveniencing their many members? I THINK NOT! atleast makes some upgrades to your servers nah tuner, allyuh on /v3 when /v4 coming?

Atleast when RealTrini.com is down, its all due to upgrades to our servers to increase loading times, or a DNS reformatting that would aid in load up times as well!

We improve, whats your excuse Trinituner?

Re: Trinituner down for the count?

Yes i noticed this as well it happens when their is too much client connections to the mysql server and when the mysql server is not properly optimized. This topic will attract alot of hater but we are always welcoming your hate. For a website in 2014 going to 2015 and still runs an outdated script infrastructure is very poor and either they are not knowledgeable about optimization of their server or they just refuse to do it. Either way its very poor.

Its happening again but even worst now, locking errors. This happens when their are too many join queries without indexes.

28s1q40.png

It is very inconvenient for their members, however, that's what Trini people like. They would never change don't matter how much bad treatment they get. Just like KFC , they keep raising their prices and treating customers bad, but in the end people always go back.

Back