Guilty Or Not Guilty?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Not Guilty..when it comes to my belly i don't care lol and if its catering i always ask for more

Ever just feel like everything so screwed up that there's nothing bad that can happen to screw it up again

Guilty. I think every one has that feeling at point or the other, pushing past it always feels so much better.

Ever eat Subway, KFC, Pizza Hut all in the same night?

Yes guilty

Ever eat so much you swear that your insides stiff ?

Guilty. I'm feeling like that right now.

Ever was a vegetarian?

not guilty

ever sneak outta ur parents house after midnight to lime and set things up to look like like yuh sleeping tinkin yuh go make it back in time yuh end up gettin hold back and come home in daylight

Not guilty..

Ever got caught in a lie and make up a next lie to cover the next lie

Guilty

Ever prank call somebody and get cuss when the person realize what going on?

Guilty. Used to happen all the time if any of my friends or cousins were sleeping over.

Ever crashed a party?

guilty....wen ah was younger!!!

ever had so much wrk u didn't where to start!!!

Guilty!

Ever had a crush on an animated character?

not guilty.

Ever got an unexpected hard-on while in a public place?

Ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm NOT GUILTY DUHH

Ever got bite by a dog ?

Guilty of the last three! The hard-on is the worst! I think of Tom and Jerry and it goes away lol!

Ever met a international celeb?

Not Guilty,no one aint come to t&t who I would want to pay my money to see yet

Ever hurt somebody because you just wanted to

Guilty,depends on how close of 24hours you talking about,was shy of it by about 6 hours.

Ever get knocked down by a car or was in a life threatening situation that you nearly died in.

Back