Friday Vibes

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Well this week is lime for some people ..rallies all over, boat cruise and parties.

For me is staying home, getting some well needed rest and eating whole day LOL

well y'all know it's basically the start of the weekend as most people not going and go work Friday Lmao so what y'all have planned today as a pre Friday vybz

Lmao pre Friday vybz yes. I didn't plan anything as such but its restaurant week so who knows :p

Had a reunion with some high school padnas yesterday. Played some football, had some beers, ole talk and did some ketching up...pre friday vibes.
We will see how the actual Friday goes.

Lol thy how it ha be lol so if Friday boring you done party and vybz for the day already....I inside tonight ha wake up early

Friday vibes took me to J.Malone's irish Pub in Trincity Mall. Talk about some buss vybz yes...

Well this whole weekend was lit for me only came home some time in the morning and went again....even pass in chag and said weii baii should ah go sunfest and see major lazor had relll people down that side but the park I g was well managed had to say traffic was not bad

This Friday all I want is some peace, no stress and no problems. All I want is a normal day nothing to exciting.

Back