Flow Broadband rant thread

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Since i had flow or boxes were changed twice. One technician said he feel its bad wiring but then again it can be true because our flow home phone goes dead for long periods of the day and the net goes dead the same time too.

Make an independent request to have the wiring checked.

I think i will give it a try. Last time they said they were coming but never showed up. Oh well

Using the 10mbps package. The download speed varies a lot. Sometimes I get sub 100KB/s and other times I get up to 1.5MB/s. That's using Internet Download Manager. I noticed from about 6PM to about 11PM it's very, very slow. All we need is one good provider, no compromise.

I had friends with blink and they seemed worse of than me. From what I know flow is better, not necessarily good, just better. Youtube videos above 480P don't load on time for me but at least I hardly get connection problems. I just treat it like really fast dial up. Anything I want to download I put it to download overnight.

Oh and also remember that the speed rating you get is the max speed, they don't have a minimum. I normally get about 2-4Mbps on a normal day and 5-8Mbps on a really really good day.

i think is the router flow giving people to use now :/ i have see this router give me some problems after a week when torrenting heavy and the old one i had before never did it

I had to switch to Blink for price reasons. Got a better package on an overall phone/cable/internet deal. At the time Flow was nothing but headache and torture for me.

For the past 6 days or so I barely even getting a connection from Flow. Technicians are "on their way".

For the past 6 days or so I barely even getting a connection from Flow. Technicians are "on their way".

You gonna be waiting a while for the technician to show up when you're not there and then have to say it you weren't there lol.

lol they normally come quickly doh unless you miss them the first time and there where the headache is when you miss them lol

I hope when Cable and Wireless take over they provide a more reliable service. Still not working good, everything loading so slowly.

I hope when Cable and Wireless take over they provide a more reliable service. Still not working good, everything loading so slowly.

Don't expect any better. Its T&T , until we begin to use our power as a unified body and start cutting off and fussing about these things, it will continue.

Don't expect any better. Its T&T , until we begin to use our power as a unified body and start cutting off and fussing about these things, it will continue.

Yeah, I see it somewhat working better right now. It's a waste to be paying for an unreliable service. Any news on what going on with Blink and their service?

Blink has been working much better since they had the major outage. They had one problem since and all talks about rebate just went out the door after they fixed it. Some customer service.

Back