Flow Broadband rant thread

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
True, I've heard so. Greendot is up in the air though. Some people have taken it because it's the only alternative thus far, but we'll see how comparisons run if/when Flow gets here.

I consider greendot nonexistent. We used to use their services when 128kbps internet was considered fast but it was very expensive and eventually they just barely reduced their prices when competitors were offering much more for less. SInce then I have not bothered to look at their rates or any of their deals but the service was generally excellent and since its a satellite connection weather did affect it and it also meant they had to install their dish on our roof.

I've met one other person that used Greendot and their feedback was more or less the same. The main competition is Blink vs. Flow

I have both blink and flow and i have to say some nights flows gives it random hiccups and video loading go into stone age behaviour but its all good lol and well with blink b4 we go their new router still happens with the new router sometimes there are times when its like your net just not existent netflix and youtube will be buffering their life out....so if I were to choose it would be which one more convenient to you as some would like to have their phone bill and internet in one but as far as i remember the flow rates were cheaper than tstt

FLOW! FLOW ! OMG! You guys are playing up ! All hour the night and day the service is dropping . I pay close to $400 for internet and it seems like a total waste because we don't even get proper service that is advertised! Anytime we call they have us resetting the modem, attaching it to a laptop and querrying stuff, fixing our phone line etc. and still nothing works.

It seems like many are experiencing this and they are doing nothing about it .

FLOW! FLOW ! OMG! You guys are playing up ! All hour the night and day the service is dropping . I pay close to $400 for internet and it seems like a total waste because we don't even get proper service that is advertised! Anytime we call they have us resetting the modem, attaching it to a laptop and querrying stuff, fixing our phone line etc. and still nothing works.

It seems like many are experiencing this and they are doing nothing about it .

The solution is almost always to reset the modem/router for 30 seconds or so. That generally fixes the issue. Have not had a problem since switching to Blink.

Grimreaper009 is lucky that he has both to choose from but what happens when both doesn't work?

I had a problem with that. Blink and flow i used to be connected to and one day both of them were giving trouble . Boy i was so mad!

Blink was the worst for me . We only choose flow because of the cable, phone and net package which is very affordable

I had a problem with that. Blink and flow i used to be connected to and one day both of them were giving trouble . Boy i was so mad!

Blink was the worst for me . We only choose flow because of the cable, phone and net package which is very affordable

Both of them are terrible in your area? Wow!

hahaha nirtime when you choosing you does have to decide which one of them you can tolerate the most

hahaha nirtime when you choosing you does have to decide which one of them you can tolerate the most

hahaha I seeing that now, if that happens to me I will write both of them more than likely and make them pay for my medical bills for the stress they are causing me.

yea i got that stress alot with blink when i had their old modem.....i couldnt watch anything without buffering and web pages loading like is dial up i paying for lol

i called customer care and tell them to send a technician and also i wanted a new modem........

Right now flow playing up as i type. The connection is coming and going and making my youtube videos very hard to stream. We have checked everything and they are working so i guess the connection itself

Right now flow playing up as i type. The connection is coming and going and making my youtube videos very hard to stream. We have checked everything and they are working so i guess the connection itself

Flow technician try another modem and still the same problem???......that real sucks i feel your pain

Flow technician try another modem and still the same problem???......that real sucks i feel your pain

SOmetimes they experience major slow downs. I thought once flow came on the scene we would have had better internet but it seems that held true for a temporary period.

Since i had flow or boxes were changed twice. One technician said he feel its bad wiring but then again it can be true because our flow home phone goes dead for long periods of the day and the net goes dead the same time too.

Since i had flow or boxes were changed twice. One technician said he feel its bad wiring but then again it can be true because our flow home phone goes dead for long periods of the day and the net goes dead the same time too.
thats pain...what they say the will do?

Nothing . i guess we just have to deal with it ..my parents are fedup .but blink is another pain by itself . so right now we are just coping

Back