Favorite Entertainment Apps

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
I'm going to try this now. lol. Just a tip, download amazon appstore, they give away a free paid app daily. Mostly crap, but some awesome ones pass through from time to time. I got a bike racing one...I'll edit when I remember the name...it's super addictive! I also got Monument Valley. Excellent game! check it out!

Whoa...tried the circle app it's sooo addictive!!!! How the hell did Steven do that in 7 moves????

So I got some apps today which are Sony exclusive called AR effect and Motiongraph

I swear its the most fun things to play with in your camera! I can't stop playing with it!

Or you can get a DSLR I like Sony's apps on the play store. They actually give you the choice to download additional apps
Hahahhah I don't need a DSLR bro,my phone cam is good enough for me lol no need for professional equipment I'm not a photographer,I'm horrible at it

Hahahaha true Steven but apps Provide a really cool effects, and quality with amateur equipment, which is good for me lol I not really into photography as much as you are lol

Really? I'll try it out! Another app I discovered today is utter ,unfortunately I need to be rooted to experience the full awesomeness of the app! Courtesy of MangaAddict for the introduction to utter!

Hahahaha indeed Sony problems xD
Guys, WhatsApp plus is a must now.

I saw the Whatsapp Plus on someone else's phone and I am seething with envy -_-

I don't know if this is exclusive to Nokia users, but EA games is giving out 10 free games for the next 60 days. Once you download it, it's yours free forever. It includes Medal of Honor and two Need for Speed games.

I got Monopoly Here and Now and it's really, really cool. I can't stop playing it even though my phone is frustrating and I'm pretty sure the AI is cheating.

Also, I played circle the dot on someone else's phone and after many, many tries, captured the dot in 7 tries!!!! Well after the extra steps to make sure it was unmovable it was really ten steps...but still....

VICTORY!!!!

there are too many things to customize in Whatsapp plus! WTH! I just downloaded someone else's theme. lol. Win!

What's app was very buggy when I used it and it just had some small things that I didn't like at all so I switched back to what's app after a week of usage

But being able to have themes was the only real plus for me

I'm surprised no one mentioned Candy Crush. I don't play it anymore, but last year it was pretty much the only thing I played.

Back