Favorite Entertainment Apps

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Lol flappy bird is one game i will never play or would like to see again!

Anyone ever played Clouds & Sheep.. loving it !

I got bored and forgot about Flappy birds lol I'll try it again throughout the week but will probably try the clouds & sheep next

My two all time favorite entertainment apps are without a doubt Manga Rock and Mango. They get the most use on my phone and is a must have on any device that I own!

Lol. They're for reading manga and are imo the best in the playstore. Definitely worth checking out.

LOL true..Anyone can recommend a good android MP3 Music Download App???. AVG Keeps Bugging me to uninstall "Simple MP3 Download"

Finally tried the Clouds & Sheep yesterday, I'm hooked!

LOL true..Anyone can recommend a good android MP3 Music Download App???. AVG Keeps Bugging me to uninstall "Simple MP3 Download"

Have you tried Tubemate?

Tubemate is a must have. Works great and I use it all the time! Download from allot of other websites as well.

Will give it a try. Thanks Guys. I also had downloaded MP3Skull a long time ago but as all MP3 downloaders, it has some glitches

Guys!!

New addicting apps you should try!

Piano Tiles and Circle the Dot!!!

Try Circle the dot especially! That thing is addictive!!

You got it in 7 moves? Steven...YOU GOT IT IN 7 MOVES?!?!?!?!?!?!

*THROWS PHONE ,BURNS TYRES, PROTESTS* WTH
09ce61a6adbb74ef86abfaa76ee58fa6.jpg

Back