Favorite Entertainment Apps

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Shadowhunter

LV

What are your faves to pass the time or kick back and relax?

Some of mine:
Scrabble
Elevate
Minion Rush
Brain Wars
Subway Surfers
Bubble Witch 2
Word Search
Hangaroo 2
Solitaire
Crosswords
Chess (can barely play lol)
Google Play Books
Flipboard

Wow you have a lot of apps there xD personally I use my phone for performance and socializing so I don't have many entertainment apps, but here's my list

Stick hero
Gt racing 2
Flappy bird
3d Car Tuner
Logo quiz
iBoost turbo sound
And that's it basically lol

Show box
Two dots
Threes
Soccer star
Wshh
Flipboard

I get bored easily lol I need options!

Entertainment?

- Clouds & Sheep
- Crosswords
- Cat Fishing - For my cats
- Unblock Me

Have you tried the Koi fish live wallpapers with your cats? When I had cats and an ipad they spent more time on it than me because of that lol

Oh i will def try it .. They even love Ant Eater and Fruit Ninja too LOL

omg theres this game, swing copter, i hate it. it is the devil spawn of Flappy Birds. Someone kill it with fire please!

I was soo addicted to flappy bird ..man that thing left me with some serious anger issues !

I love
Showbox
Angry Birds Transformers
Construction Simulator
Bubble Witch Saga
Minecraft
Minions
Netflix

I've never played Flappy Birds. I was addicted to Candy Crush last year though, thankfully weaned myself away from it!

I know how the saying goes about curiosity......but now I'm really curious about trying the game lol

Let's just say flappy birds caused a teen child in USA to murder his younger brother for beating his high score!

http://geekclick.org/teen-arrested-for-killing-brother-over-flappy-bird-game/

Turns out the story was a fake developed by a humorous site that often uses satire to attract readers. I was seriously backing away for a minute there like "no more curiosity here!" but now I need to try at least once! Maybe just once......only one time should be enough :D I need to know!

Turns out the story was a fake developed by a humorous site that often uses satire to attract readers. I was seriously backing away for a minute there like "no more curiosity here!" but now I need to try at least once! Maybe just once......only one time should be enough :D I need to know!
One does not simply try flappy bird once.

It is not possible to try it once and walk away! Its more addictive than weed,than coke and pistachios combined!!!

Flappy bird is evil! They should have called it devils canary flies!

I hate Flappy Bird...I tried it once...said some ahem...not soo kind words, them deleted that demon spawned monstrosity and never looked back!

lol all this talk is getting me more and more curious about the game. I can't have a worse reaction than I did for the god of wars. Those were dark days indeed.

**Update: I've been playing Flappy Bird for nearly half an hour. Top score 5, no phone abuse or deaths yet....we'll see what the future holds. I feel like a child in an illegal candy store lol

Last edited:
Back