Evolution or created by god

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
To tell you the plain truth. i do not believe in science.....to hell with scientists and what they say

thats right sita. dem scientists only doing all kinda things to dis credit God. ah tell yuh dey sick too bad you know

So tell me this right........how created the universe? who made monkeys who made primates ?

dem doz com wit all kinda talk bout how it started wen gasses colide and explode. (HOG WASH!) even if thats true where did the gas come from to colide and explode?

Allure hear how water form? Scientists believe that meteorites contain water how it freezes nah so they say how millions of years ago earth had a meteorite storm which thousands crash into the earth and it defrosted making water! how pathetic is that! They never say itself how water form but all they know water is from meteorites

-Karrie said:
Allure hear how water form? Scientists believe that meteorites contain water how it freezes nah so they say how millions of years ago earth had a meteorite storm which thousands crash into the earth and it defrosted making water! how pathetic is that! They never say itself how water form but all they know water is from meteorites

LMFAO

Yep imagine that. Yall must watch nageo or discovery to see these things

Hmmm...five pages...I cah read all that, I have class just now lol. But let me just put in my two cents.

I believe there is a God. One God. A higher being. Do I believe in religion? NO. Religion was created by men to guide societies according to what they think is right. Do I believe in science? YES. Science has saved many lives...including yours, because if you weren't given shots when you were a baby to boost your immune system, you would be dead. Plain and simple.

It is the human condition to think, examine and analyse. I don't think just because you believe in science, you don't believe in God. At the end of the day, is you and you alone have to face God (if you believe there is one) or nothing (if you don't believe there is one). Choose whatever suits you and live your life.

The Thing Is Scientists Yes Sometimes get carried away but the end of the day they still cannot figure out how they came here , how the universe even came about etc. Yes there are scientists who believe in a higher power and i think that everyone should

I haven't gone through all 6 pages to get everyone's opinion & for that I apologize but my simple question is this: why now in the year 2010 with all that has been uncovered, all the scientists, historians, geologists, archaeologists & technology we have is it STILL the THEORY of evolution?

definition of theory:

a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural, in contrast to well-established propositions that are regarded as reporting matters of actual fact.

contemplation or speculation.

guess or conjecture.

Its true. We need to see more proof..the theory of a meteor hit earth and organisms as ice melted formed everything just doesn't make sense

Back