Evolution or created by god

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Hello sorry but please keep on the topic if you want to introduce you self to the forum please make a new topic here limers-club/

Yeah bluefete still open but the discussion on homosexuality is here latest-events/homosexuality-trinidad-t351.html
But you can post what you said before maybe elaborate a little more so people would understand or know what you mean. I know what you were trying to say but you should say it.. just elaborate a little.

i was reading some time ago if humans can mate with an animal and the animal getting pregnant don't ask me why i was reading that i heard a news some time ago about a woman and a dog anyways. And well the answer is no because of the chromosomes we have now, but long ago as they said due to evolution when we were developing (evolving) they stated that it was possible and animals has been pregnant because of humans i'm serious.

People think that??.. People STILL think that?? Millions of people "belive" in evolution but cant explicitly state what it means or how it works. And the have the nerve to say that creationism is faith based or dogmatic. Its sad. We're getting less smart as time goes on.. going with what everyone else has thought.. but not even fully understanding the implications.

remember evolution is a way to get people to stop believing in god but in man, the devil is just coming up will all kinda of ways to win us on his side and you know what he's winning, for this day and age people still think we come from a monkey well i want to see who believe that

I always say something ...... if we have evolved from monkeys how come monkeys still did not evolve today and why we have them still? can anyone tell me that

not only that why has we stopped evolving does evolution continue not stop and does it make sence that every individual (meaning humans if evolution existed) can evolve differently and not in the same way so what are their 7 billion people on earth having the same features?

its so confusing. Maybe monkeys maybe the closest thing to us but do people think that God maybe made us so and we have not "evolved". Maybe we are different and not linked? Some Scientists are just plain wacko

I believe you kar because if we have evolved from monkeys how come we haven't seen any proof. i do not know much about evolution but all i can say is only god knows when is time for us and he never gave man that information so all who think that the world is gonna end in 2012 think again

God create me.....me eh kno bout you....

God made everything on this planet just that i believe he made everything separate you know like own species. You if your telling me we have evolved then ADAM AND EVE WAS MONKEYS THEN?

This is another topic but similar so check it out social-relation/why-did-god-create-t1733.html

Ok back to the point Their will always be a great argument about Evolution and Creation, Remember the devil is the god of depiction and manipulation. I believe that the devil is try to win the hearts of people to stopping believing in god and he is winning, God accepts science but to an extent.

admin said:
This is another topic but similar so check it out social-relation/why-did-god-create-t1733.html

Ok back to the point Their will always be a great argument about Evolution and Creation, Remember the devil is the god of depiction and manipulation. I believe that the devil is try to win the hearts of people to stopping believing in god and he is winning, God accepts science but to an extent.
He's not only winning, he's already won that battle. the amount of ppl that don't believe in God already far out number those that do.

How many ppl are populating the earth...6 maybe 7 billion? According to the good book, less than 150,000 will be saved. So guess how may will perish? Do the math!

Waw its alot eh..i feel somehow i have lost that faith and i know its the bad time to loose it in this time but so much news i am hearing i dunno how or what to believe because then i hearing how the bible has loop holes, made up things , some pages lost , new testament fake....i dunno what to believe ....All i know there is a god and i believe in him yes

Cosmic Evolution. The development of space, time, matter and energy from nothing.
Stellar Evolution. The development of complex stars from the chaotic first elements.
Chemical Evolution. The development of all chemical elements from an original two.
Planetary Evolution. The development of planetary systems from swirling elements.
Organic Evolution. The development of organic life from inorganic matter (a rock).
Macro-Evolution. The development of one kind of life from a totally different kind of life.
Micro-Evolution. The development of variations within the same kind of life.

According to the bible less than 150 000 <144 000> will be saved <out of the end time survivours>. So yeah alot of people will die.. but all belivers who ever died will be saved too. <so dont freak out about dying>
Micro evolution is just a fancy schmancy word for maturation. And alot of people actually take it as proof of evolution. I mean literally just take it as meaning evolution exists. Without even knowing what it means.

There seems to be a great difference between modern science and all religions now, every religion has the idea that the universe comes out of intelligence. The theory of God, taking it in its psychological significance, apart from all ideas of personality, is that intelligence is first in the order of creation, and that out of intelligence comes what we call gross matter. Modern philosophers say that intelligence is the last to come. They say that unintelligent things slowly evolve into animals, and from animals into men. They claim that instead of everything coming out of intelligence, intelligence itself is the last to come, both the religious and the scientific statements, though seeming directly opposed to each other are true

^ Strangely enough with mankind everything we ever create comes out of our intelligence, we are yet to create something that surpasses our intelligence, because such a thing would need to be self aware, one of the things required to claim life.... They're going about it the wrong way.. :Throw: stupid evolution theory screwing our ability to create artificial intelligence, it doesn't just emerge, it needs to be engineered... :eek:mg:

Back