DO YOU ALL THINK VILLA CAPRI SHOULD GET CLOSE DOWN FOREVER?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
AHHAAHH lol i felling it should be closed down they are doing alot of illegal things their and well their are alot of better places lol like black gold i don't go thier eh lol just saying but its good for peopel who can't get a woman lol

I sure if i go and work their de amount of woman will come lol it will start back to blossom lol, But you does find small villa in your own villages and towns like in Tabaquite it have 2 omg lol

lol, admin how u know that, like u pass through de villa in tabaquite or what.. be careful u get licks eh lol

Na i know of some places that do them stuff and if you live up my side it have a blues production studio and thing lol they making blues here too in the dam and shit lol

Ask kevin he knows i think he have a copy lol

hmmm..wouldnt affect me i dont know where that is......lol admin u couLdA TelL me b4 i woulda pass through in tabaquite!!!!!! i went d water park!!!!

LOl but it kinda on a undercover seen lol only certain people can get true lol

lol.like kevin workin in the production team or what..lol.. lantern y u dont want villa to close down eh?

LOl lantern maybe a loyal and faithfull member. He's well known down their lol

oh yea thats probably lantern second house, Admin i jus hope u is not a member of anyone of these places.. eh..lol

NA NA i don't go them places, i used to go when i was like 16 17 so lol but not again, The women their real beat out lol

admin said:
I sure if i go and work their de amount of woman will come lol it will start back to blossom lol, But you does find small villa in your own villages and towns like in Tabaquite it have 2 omg lol

ERMMM............Please repeat or Rephrae them sentences its rather offensive :icon_surprised:

-Karina said:
admin said:

ERMMM............Please repeat or Rephrae them sentences its rather offensive :icon_surprised:

yaaa i was lost! lol

Back