DO YOU ALL THINK VILLA CAPRI SHOULD GET CLOSE DOWN FOREVER?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Hahahamuhahahhahehehehe...........................NOT! U mad..Well if its up to you tabaquite hav plenty bush good to make a tree house untop of a fig tree i sure plenty bush monkeys wud like to come

Wtf huh anyways any one knows if they shut down already any one gone their

Yes i heard so but also from a source i hear there is Rich Gold and some other one open up in the couva area. A girl who living close say that they does be walking every evening out the road from by she and she women like 50 sumthin yrs old but being in the business so long they does look young.

Well some one has to do it..some one has to undertake the daunting task of entertaining the married men of T&T..lol So what the hell..go for it!!!

Re: DO YOU ALL THINK VILLA CAPRI SHOULD GET CLOSE DOWN FOREV

if it close down ah next place will pop up around like d stripties place...Santa Maria in Bagna Trace!!!

LOL... Well recently i was hearing a conversation being carried on by students.. they said Places like that where women consent to doing what they do there helps men to whatever-whatever so they dont have urges and commit rape .so if more places shit down and they cant pay and you-know-what then they will be tempted to commit those acts

maybe in a way yes buh dem type ah place is for someone who wana do ah ting wit ah woman who DEY fell will b pleasurable outside their relationship.....an it's ah feel gd moment for d singles...lol!!!

Their are other places other than Villa like Copa Cabana in Murray Street in Port of Spain and Dad's dan (don't know if i named it correctly) everyone knows of these places but it seems like the Authority loves to see illegal immigrants come to this country and sell their body.

No friggin way, that place is de best.

Back