Daily dose of humor

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

MangaAddict

LV

Hey guys, thought I'd start a thread about all things funny. Saw a funny video, heard a good joke, share it here.

I'll kick things off....

rwnxnc.jpg

333gwhx.jpg

[video=youtube;nSa93zvWwcE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSa93zvWwcE[/video]

Lol stop use fb nah they stealing ur info daily

Lol. Don't worry, I'm not a big FB user, but you're right, I'll send my friends this link instead. :happy:

Lol watch this guys

World Star Hip Hop: Guy Shows How Easy It Is To Steal People's Information!

[video]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh952S1vM9K44c9BtZ[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Got arrested at the airport last week. Apparently, security doesn't appreciate it when you call "shotgun" before boarding a plane.

That moment when you're talking a test and you want everyone to know you're ahead so you flip the page as loud as possible.

Husband: Honey, do u smell that?
Wife: No.
Husband: Yeah, me neither, start cooking.

DO NOT READ THE NEXT SENTENCE.
You little rebel, I like you.

it's funny how after an argument is over, you start to think about more clever shit you could have said

A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, "Mypenis," and the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, "Error. Not long enough."

A blonde, a redhead, and a brunette were all lost in the desert. They found a lamp and rubbed it. A genie popped out and granted them each one wish. The redhead wished to be back home. Poof! She was back home. The brunette wished to be at home with her family. Poof! She was back home with her family. The blonde said, "Awwww, I wish my friends were here."

A child asked his father, "How were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and Eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on." The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "We were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "You lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mom was talking about her side of the family."

A family is at the dinner table. The son asks the father, ?Dad, how many kinds of boobs are there?? The father, surprised, answers, ?Well, son, a woman goes through three phases. In her 20s, a woman?s breasts are like melons, round and firm. In her 30s and 40s, they are like pears, still nice, hanging a bit. After 50, they are like onions.? ?Onions?? the son asks. ?Yes. You see them and they make you cry.? This infuriated his wife and daughter. The daughter asks, ?Mom, how many different kinds of willies are there?? The mother smiles and says, ?Well, dear, a man goes through three phases also. In his 20s, his willy is like an oak tree, mighty and hard. In his 30s and 40s, it?s like a birch, flexible but reliable. After his 50s, it?s like a Christmas tree.? ?A Christmas tree?? the daughter asks. ?Yes, dead from the root up and the balls are just for decoration.?

Lol watch this guys

World Star Hip Hop: Guy Shows How Easy It Is To Steal People's Information!

[video]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh952S1vM9K44c9BtZ[/video]

Oh my! If that was me people wasn't getting my social security number just so. I think people in the USA, underestimate how easy it is to steal these numbers and use it to their advantage. Good video ! i think people a lot of people need to see this. Just because people claim to sign a petition for a cause, doesn't mean its real.

Jonesy buy a donkey from Ramsingh, a old farmer pardner, for $300. Ramsingh agree to deliver the donkey the next day.

Next day, Ramsingh drive up and said, "Sorry Jonesy but I have some bad news. The donkey dead.''
"Well gie me back meh money,'' said Jonesy."Worse news boy, I went and spen it already.''"OK, then. Just unload the donkey.''"Wha yuh go do wid him?'' asked Ramsingh."You doh worry, I go raffle him.''"You cyar raffle a dead donkey. Yuh mad or what!''"Who say so...you makin joke. Watch me. I ent tellin nobody he dead,'' said Jonesy.A month later Ramsingh bounce up Jonesy in the market."Jonesy, wha happen with yuh dead donkey boy?''Jonesy replied, "Ah raffle him off nuh. Ah sell 500 tickets at five dollars and ah rake in $2,500.''"Nobody eh make noise?''"Only de fella who win. So ah gie him back he five dollars!''

Back