Crime Watch

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
That man should be jail now... What taking the police so long to catch the man... 3 years and to live with that disease... Gosh , man is evil!!!

So all of our tax payers money who are paying these police officers just waiting time, cases about rapes, incest, child sexual assault should be dealt with promptly these same perpetrators will continue to rape if they are caught, and some police are just into the job for Money.

The question is how long do we have to live like this in Trinidad & Tobago why do we have to live in fear and the police and the government are not doing anything to help us

today crime watch highlighted 800 tips but do u know when u go to the bank to collect ur reward the cameras does monitor ur every transaction there that y wittnesses are being gun down!!! think about it !!!

When yuh think u making some easy money, then think again..... It does not surprise me that they would trace the person who goes to collect the rewards...

i was watching crime watch and i'm so shocked you know how many people Mr. Ian Allene helped, he raised alot of money just to help people how needs surgeries my heart went out for the boy who has 5 holes in his penis and crime watch helped him by giving him money to do the operation

A little goes a long way.... and Ian Alleyne and his people has shown that in numerous occassions.....respect goes out to WINTV and the staff...

well he says if the government do not help then they are helping. i think people need to show great respect because some of us cannot even go thru the things they go thru and do for people on a daily basis

plz b viewin next wednesday its wen they launch their online site so mr admin it time to collect those photo and download ok, lets do this togther and make a difference

today highlited carseats and seatbelts plz buckle up u an ur kids it save lives no joke bout dat i am happy to say that i see many ppl are sitting in d bk seat with kids it starts somewhere ok!!!

Allure please i telling you all sit in the back seat with your child. you see what happen on crime watch. i cry when i watch the video . i want to see no more of this please

Ayee i realy cry to vicks . To see this in real instead of hearing it on the news. U ain't see the poor little baby how she was lying on the ground with the milk in her mouth oh god i held back a loud cry and the mother with blood over her taking her last breaths. it was sad ..really sad. People i hope you think racing is not worth it. this can happen to anyone. I used to like racing on the highways but not anymore nah. please don't drink and drive think about family

dred now ah days every body in ah hurry....is so dangerous 2 drive on d highways nw....everyone is drivin soooo fast driver are gettin more n more inconsiderate. n especially wen d rain fall dey dont even care 2 slow dwn ah lil.....plz every1 sud say a pray b4 dey enter their vehicle....

Yes he is .. from his program too i does only watch wintv news now because it more better and does focus on Local news alone

today ah saw ah re-run wit floodin in chag where mayor navas walked in waters an visit some stores, hats off to her!!!

Is wintv still on local channnel 37...I don't know whats going on in my area but its been a long time that this station is not showing ...

today crime watch highlighted an alleged police brutality in d barrackpore police station
wen a barrackpore parents took their young son for a routine questing in gd health,
after a while the parents saw d police beating d son and decided to call Ian Alleyne
for help coz no one at dat station had answers for d parents, d boy was taken to d health facility for med attention
in an EHS vehicle from in front d station!!! shame on d police officers there

WTF! They just beat the boy just so or because he wasn't answering the questions? Either Way he had no right to harm the boy in anyway

Back