Crime Watch

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
As a wrote in another section of How to solve crime thread ....another victim fell prey to these officers of so called justice.

Aye i was watchin Crime Watch the other night and Ian took a walk by the PM's residence and ask for Hazel Manning lol it was real kicks

Allen is such a madman! I was watching it too.

so he is going up for Chag East how many people think he would get thru?

my god! imagine on crime watch today a man dont like his child bcuz she have curly hair i never see more yes!

Monday night on Crime Watch cips shown a 12-year-old boy who was brutally beaten by a 16-year-old pupil of a secondary school in Chaguanas The video shows he was struck repeatedly across the face and head...but the bully mother just keep protecting him like he is a model child, parents plz find out wat ur children r doing...somehow the video and bruises is not enough evidence so another gangster goes free

Yes i saw the clip and i started to swear from morning till night...the clip was recorded by Renee Simon the bully's sister and another of his sister was sitting down watching the commotion where the boy was crying and brutally slapped....Gosh i hate these people...they so stupid and even the mother STUPID AND SUPER DOTISH Askin Ian Alleyne and them for their badge..wtf man! These people in Trinidad need to deriously DEAD!! I fedup of them making the world a worse place to live in and grow up yuh children having other kids beat on them. STUPID MOFOS

For real these days when i come home is sleep straight down till 7.. i wish i could get up just one and put on d tv but sleep does be real pleasurable when you only get it for max 5 hours everyday

Yess it is here for some weeks now and ian already catching the bad guys ...Just in the new car park in chaguanas mall the other day they stole a car from the exact spot i does park up in and in less than 2 days ian retrieved it ..well done!

Ian Alleyne yesterday apologised for airing a video which showed the face of a 13- year-old girl being raped..Alleyne admitted that the face of the victim was shown but said this was done in error..but the suspect was arrested only after the video was shown...Telecommunications Authority of Trinidad and Tobago (TATT) has sent a letter to TV6 advising that a criminal offence may have been committed with regard to the airing of the video clip on October 25 at 6 p.m. and 10.30 p.m. and on October 26 at 6 p.m

Crime watch live on CNC3 at 6pm from Monday 22nd april 2013....d hunt is on!!!
Ian Alleyne will be live at the Brian Lara Promenade from 6pm to 7pm today wit his live show........so go dong an tell us wat u tink....

Ian alleyne has been held yesteday for Last Year's charge of resisting arrest . We'll hear more from the news tomorrow

Back