Christmas

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

madsuya

LV

there are 55 days for Christmas......so start makinging your list and checking it twice......so lets make these 54 shopping days count.....lets hear wats on and wats happening this season guys......

Projector retrofit for my headlamps and new 4 channel mids amp.

I starting to shop for other people's gifts from this month end and put them away.

Hmmm I want a nexus 6 for Christmas but that eh happening xD

I need a new laptop for school, but that eh happening either lmao

I gunna buy a wallet for myself for Christmas yess lmao

hey Mr Bollywood...mircales happens around christmas time.....ur wallet mite full up...lolz

i wishing for a miracle to happen with my wallet! lol times really hard these day! trying to help out family and support myself, real stresss at the time!

This will be my son's second Christmas, the first, he was more excited for the gift wrapping than the toys. This year I can't wait!!!! Need lots of funds though...so I actually can wait...Xmas...take yuh time...:heh:

Christmas is cool but modern times we make it about spending and getting

Only reason I like it is for the online sale

Yup amazon has some really good deals this xms..the only thing that kills are the shipping and clearance costs in Trinidad

Yup amazon has some really good deals this xms..the only thing that kills are the shipping and clearance costs in Trinidad
I starting to skip using a skybox and just pay to send directly to Trinidad
Via USPS OR FEDEX
with USPS it comes via ttpost only bad thing
FedEx comes to your door

Is there a big difference in price from couriers vs. FED EX??

Nope sometimes less for me when I estimated with the skybox and faster no Miami drop off n waiting

PS you could ask em to estimate it before you buy!

I want fruit cake...and black cake...and ham....now :Cry:

when you say fruit cake you mean a light sponge with fruits in it or trinidad fruit cake and ham that easy to get come on fire up the oven we will go erin farm for the ham

[video=youtube;bvMGoLN3dWE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvMGoLN3dWE[/video]

BRING DRINKS NAH MAN! WOIIIIIIII tune ponging from now!

when you say fruit cake you mean a light sponge with fruits in it or trinidad fruit cake and ham that easy to get come on fire up the oven we will go erin farm for the ham

Trinidad fruit cake! :heh: Oven fired up, let's go! :car:

Back