Beyonce In Trinidad

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

I read this in the papers the other day how Beyonce is coming to trinidad on Feb 6th in The Oval.1,600 tickets sold already on the First Day, If i did knew earlier i would of planned to go but i have no money lol. Who going ?

Whats the price i heard its quite expensive, i'm not a big fan of beyonce but she is a mega star

Yeah i heard of that already. imagine, vvip $1600 tickets sold out in the first day. Trinis have money... in these tough economic times, I can't justify spending that kinda of money on a ticket. Hell...Beyonce's already rich.

i used to like her music but her music change big time and now i don't like some of it

I like her music but she just isn't worth $1600 for my up close viewing pleasure.

ah radah go mayaro an spend d day if u ask me!!! ah go spend less

madsuya said:
ah radah go mayaro an spend d day if u ask me!!! ah go spend less
GOOD IDEA!!! You dont need no superstar to enjoy yourself.. :Yea:
I heard thar bmobile spend 1O MILLION on this!!!! how much they getting back? :Blink:

SUPER ZERO LOL !

I stay home and lime yes....beyonce is not getting my money!

i heard that she wants to stay in the same room as Obama in the Hilton... But she don't want to pay the money.... The manager of the hotel said that he rather spend his money elsewhere that going to the concert...

Even the Carnival committee is concern about this concert because it may affect the profits of this year's carnival...

If these same people who bought these tickets could just put 100 dollars to the needy funds they would actually have a heart but its really sad to see people buying tickets for 1600 and can't even give a little to the poor.

I'm sure out of all of those how purchase tickets only less than 10 persons give donations or money to the needy.

I know.....WE TRINIS ARE SO DUMB AND STUPID AND HEARTLESS. Want to pay money for beyonce..SHE ONLY GETTING RICHER AND YOU JUST GETTING POORER! Look at that legendary bands came down here and you never paid that money...People its time to wake up

i can't buy groceries yet for january until ah get meh next pay an NIS raise so way d arse
Beyonce will do for me and meh home bills, dem so dont give u ur moneies worth in d concert
an it gd for all d rich ppl!!! Beyonce or any other artiste don't give bk t&t anyting so all d
resources going out d country!!! who is d stupid ones there

Wispa65 said:
Yeah i heard of that already. imagine, vvip $1600 tickets sold out in the first day. Trinis have money... in these tough economic times, I can't justify spending that kinda of money on a ticket. Hell...Beyonce's already rich.

Couldn't agree more. What interested me was the price of the VVIP tickets. On my last job $1600 was my starting salary. Just imagine a WHOLE MONTH"S salary on a ticket? Almost forgot that's just me, I have to buy one for the madam plus we have to get clothes for the occasion... you do the math. Study all who going to rob people to go this concert. We in recession? Nah!

Also look at how vain we are getting. Earlier times saw a concert as that a concert. Everyone was on the same level. Now since we started copying the US we have VIP and recently VVIP. All this so we can "coast" on the people in work.

1st man - "yeah bwoy we was up close and personal ah coulda kiss she! yuh wasn't up in VVIP too?"

2nd man - *sinks head* " nah bwoy ah was in general. ah couldn't make dem vip or vvip"

1st man - "oh well yuh miss out bwoy! when yuh get big like me yuh could romp in d VVIP!"

Raucous wah de hell! That site says somethings about her that twist up my vision.

And arbiter caribbean countries now want to follow in the heads of the older ones such as USA and Europe so VVIP is maybe another innovation yes

Hmm...well Beyonce is a big superstar. Not judging anyone or their opinions, but we Trinis always say that if promoters will bring someone good and not the tribute bands, we will pay our money and go. Anyone remember the long running rumours that Linkin Park supposed to come here? I'm sure some of you would pay $1600 to hear "What I've Done" live. I know I would. It's all about personal taste. Some like Beyonce so much they will pay, other's not so much. As far as I know, the prices are standard when converted from US to TT so fair is fair.

At the end of the day, who want to go, will go, who don't want to go, won't.

Yupps.....all i don't get is that Beyonce shudda come in another time not when its carnival time....

Back