Beyonce In Trinidad

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
True. But competition makes the world go round.

i am going with 5 co-workers we got the $450 tickets, an its once in a life time concert i love Beyonce

Its probably $10M TT, $10M US seems like an extremely unfeasible amount to host a concert.

yep man who ha money dey can go an i tink its ah gd time to have d concert

Beyonce arrived in Trinidad by private jet yesterday for a concert today at the Queen’s Park Savannah, Port-of-Spain, the last stop on her ‘I Am’ world tour. She's currently staying Hyatt regency hotel....
Beyonce will perform for 90 minutes on the largest stage ever produced in the country and the Caribbean.
An estimated $7 million in tickets have been sold for Beyonce’s show at the Savannah

In the Express they said they were giving away 300 free tickets to "lucky fans". Simply, they didn't sell enough tickets in time and since the concert is a perishable good, why not get some good PR out of it while making your crowd a bit bigger?

Well i hope the attendees had a great time. I heard on the news that some general admission patrons were not able to see the performer or the screens properly. But other than that, i don't know of any other bad news. I hoped they enjoyed themselves tho.

Know a couple friends who went VIP and thought it was rel good and worth the money and they're not big Beyonce fans, so I guess it was a mixed reception.

hmmm i heard that VVIP was like a general section. i read that on the papers so i guessed it had alot of mixed reviews

Hmm, don't know anyone that went to VVIP but if it was like General then that must've sucked. Especially when you're paying $1600!

Ah feel sorry for all the people who buy general admin tickets an couldn"t even see her and for those who pay 1600 an get doubles :haha: :haha:

Rachel Price has a few choice words to say about her experience in the $1600.00 VVIP section. She has posted a video on Facebook about her experiences while there. You should check it out. There are alot of mixed views of the show. I didn't attend so I can't comment on whether it was good or bad. But to each his/her own yes. Whatever!!!

every body have stories to tell!!! but wat d heck ppl must enjoy demself any where dey r, we r trini so all we need to hear music an we palancin, so we must thank Beyonce for commin an taking away d focus from d Manning gov't issues an crime

True. At the end of the day it really was Beyonce. I read an article sent into the papers about a patron saying he didn't really care if he got gyros or doubles to eat, he didn't go there for that, he went to see Beyonce. After reading that, I agree.

Back