Anyone knows if villa still open?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
long time i have not heard anything about villa like it shut down. Anyone been their lately lol?

Aye aye aye...I get that pass from admin...Thanks a million again eh hoss...

Stop playing like you ent know,you have shares in VC,watch watch doh make meh hadda buss yuh files..

It still there I believe,if they ever go out of business,it would make front page of all the dailies.. :|

It's a part of our culture it ent going anywhere soon. :cool:

Support the culture I say...

Admin you wa make a spin Friday awa?but keep it on a low,we can't let [[connection disrupted]] find out.. :cool:

Waay dude how you selling me out so right in front of karina omg i go get some cuss now lol i looking for a sponsor me have no money these days lol

^How About I Sponsor My Foot Up Your Ass.. You Will Go Villa To Horn Me While I Stay Home And Feed The Kids?.. AINT NO WAY THAT HAPPENING MISTER.. STAY YOUR ASS HOME!

HAHAH WTF Ryan On Lock Down These Days Thats Why He Hornin Kevin With Naruto LOL

lolll good one karina

HUH what de ras cheap hoe even if i was a hoe i would be expensive. Lol and no gilr uses me lol

hmm.....allyuh meh birthday cummin up jus now....about 2 more months who say Villa lime...i go sponser :twisted:

i guess karina cud come too but Ryan u hadda sponser she

hahahaha

I think iz more like baggage but who am I to answer that :|

OMG Excuse Me But To Me Villa Is A Waste Of Time Yes All Them No good , Low Life, Un-Religious, Indescent, With No SHAME, Use Up, Mash Up and i cud be going on describing them h*** but they need serious GOD in their life i don't see the fun in that sorry

Back