Anyone knows if villa still open?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
-Karina said:
OMG Excuse Me But To Me Villa Is A Waste Of Time Yes All Them No good , Low Life, Un-Religious, Indescent, With No SHAME, Use Up, Mash Up and i cud be going on describing them h*** but they need serious GOD in their life i don't see the fun in that sorry

Well Yeah And For Some People ( Throwing This At Some One"S" ) Who Does Go There For That Or Jus Going there to lime They Need Help and really sad :icon_wink:

I heard black gold is season, good time of de year lol who does be down their?

-Kevin- said:
Black Gold?.. Or Rich Gold?..
Hahaha My Friend Lives Two Houses Away From Rich Gold and she does see all the low life hoes and them walking in the roads a day one of them stopped to ask her something and she pulled a convo the whore looked like 34 but when she asked her whats her real age she said 26 :icon_smile:

Well if they getting beat out every day so what you expect you could imagine 20 man a week with that and then you going to pay her to have sex its like you having sex with over 200 men lol hahahah

But their are better places than villa like black gold lol and hmmmm lol villla should close down for my part lol

but real hornin goin on in here, like is young an de restless..lol..
i don't think villa cud go outta business..lol

wat is dis man on lock down man gehhin horn man givvin horn wid nurato wad d ass goin on in dis place

LOL So many topics on villa why them doh jus make a sub sect about it..anywho crysys thats past news it hav more man in the scene now :icon_surprised:

I hearing talk that villa still open can anyone clarify this?

Back