Any Recommendations or problems?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Any Recommendations or problems? Please be free and post them here. I will always welcome any new recommendations that the latter community may have. We can only grow as a collective group with the same ideals and mentality, and everyone will have a say in this forum.

i see in the manufacturer section that you have made sure to include the major brands. however in the "other" section i think that separations for the less popular brands as well as euro brands should be made under said category

Great idea i will create those soon. Thank again

Great forum .. i am glad that you don't have any distracting adds, the forum layout is cool especially the banner

Okay, I don't know if I'm missing something and this isn't really a problem, but is there a quick way to navigate between pages? Say for instance, I wanted to check Misc. Classifieds, would I have to go home, then get to M.C? Or is there a direct link to it? Once again, not a problem, just curious. Thanks.

At the bottom of the page you will see "Jump to" click that and select where ever you want to go, its good to ask i'm always here to answer any questions.

BTW people i'm getting an login problem, do anyone else get logged out when on the forum after a short time, i need to know if this is an forum wide issue!

no problems with the log in sessions on my end, however the quick reply stopped responding for me , anyone else experiencing this as well? please let us know! thanks -adesh!

The quick reply stopped because i was altering some scripts, ever things working now, just doing a bit of tweeting on the forum.

Another problem...

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

The following message is STILL being displayed even after you login... You should hide it once someone is logged in and only when they are browsing then they see it....

I'm currently adding that message so i need to make some adjustments first before i change it for only guest.

hey man admin, im getting this problem where on the page i go to in this case the MK Curry duck page, after i scroll down , the page automatically reloads to this (look at the title block at the top of the browser, it shows the MK Curry duck title, but the HTML link has been changed and the page itself is an add)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    338.3 KB · Views: 293
Hey thanks for pointing this out I will check out if its a problem with the script. I'm not currently home I'm at work so I will check it out when I reach home.

Mr.Bollywood said:
hey man admin, im getting this problem where on the page i go to in this case the MK Curry duck page, after i scroll down , the page automatically reloads to this (look at the title block at the top of the browser, it shows the MK Curry duck title, but the HTML link has been changed and the page itself is an add)

Does pop up ad still appear i don't believe its from trinimotors, i checked the code a few times for injection.

hey man no it doesn't pop up anymore! must have been something that was happening on the day lol

New feature, when reading a topic on a regular desktop browser you will be greeted by a scrolling share tab and follow tab. Please utilize this new feature to share you new topics or topics you like.

this was the error i was getting when trying to access the page , but so far no problems beside this one anymore!

Attachments

• Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    122.2 KB · Views: 169
Back