Any idea on how to solve crime?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
I got some ideas its so common sense and so simple and i'm sure some of these could make a difference
1. Do undercover work- let the police dress and as normal people and scope out the area(obvious if criminals
see big police mark across one's chest and you driving a blue van with police what you thing will happen they will run duh)

2.Let some of the female officers act as normal people traveling home late at night in crime prone areas.

3.Put tracking devices on the money when kidnappers collect the money.

4.Put undercover stations like police acting undercover again living in crime prone areas

These are just some ideas simple and yet i find it could be very effective
What are yours?

YEa what you see happening these days are people are being murdered and no one is investigating what or who killed them or if the police are investigating it its only like for a day or a few days. And if they find out nothing new they are just dropping the case unsolved such lazy behaviors

Wha About Finding A Wife Here Then Moving To A Different Country?.. Lol.. Cuz Seriously.. As I Marry My Wife And She Ready To Make Children I Movin Outta Here And Goin Canada.. Me Eh Wha My Child Growin Up Here Nah..

LOL why dey so cold... :)
How about a stronger more effective witness protection program, cuz the safer people feel the more they will speak.
Prisoner rehabillitation, this way criminals dont remain criminals. It already have this but it still too small needs to be bigger and more involving.

wtf kevin so you leaving me here by my self omg you dog lol

Lawd.. Thas Not For Another 5 Years.. I Might Die And Leave You Here Befor That Yuh Never Know.. Lol..

Omg My Daddy Wanna Ship Me To Grenada Until Things Ease Up Here but I Doh think It Will

As much as i want to agree to ur movie ideas to deal wit crime, i don't think it is possible...There r officer's who are undercover but not female officer's! Im not degrading female but I don't think there are female officer's who can do that kind of job...However those were good ideas.... Kodos!!!!!!!
My ideas however are:
1. finding out why people commit crime E.g proverty, abuse etc
2. More manpower
3. More police post in rural areas
4. Let other security firms have the some of the responsibilities of a police officer which would make a difference.

wat we need is to get rid of this government and start cracking down on the police force.dey too lazy/
u mean to tell me dat d PM always hav to bring in new vehicles cuz for sum reason it hav a shortage.wat kinda sheit is dat.d amt it hav here.d officers only kno how to drive it to d rum shop.
nex ting,dem only kno how to stop ppl and harass them abt tint.so we need dark tint nowadays cuz of the way ppl are markin us.i kno we hadda start with all d small tings but oh gosh man.daz sheit
now dey wana bring FBI and scottland yard.wat will dat do.dey did it already.
we need to get rid of all d corruption in dis place.we cant even leave our houses now cuz of fear.worse yet is dat criminals commitin dey acts in broad daylight.
wen u call a police stattion, dey will say that it eh hav no vehicles or officers.where dey gone and wat dey doin cuz i kno for a fact is not cleanin up crime.

Oh shut up, no offense you really belive that the police and government are solely responsible for crime? You are really dumb to fall for that media propaganda. Tell you what put another goverment and another police force and nothing will change. Why not change the entire population to people with backbone and who actually care about their country. Put Jesus as prime minister and the criminals wont stop cuz we aren't willing to stop them. Why is it the goverment and the police must spoonfeed and babysit us. If they aren't doing thier jobs why cant we do ours- we have a civic duty as citizens to do good and stop evil but more than likely we find ourselves part of a drunk, lethargic, apathic and scared population. We like children let a few dictate our lives when we can truly do something about it. If you're afraid then too bad you'll always be a victim- not that you should not be concerned but fear is exactly what the criminals want you to feel. If only we were more proactive in dealing with crime then we wont be victims. For too long dealing with criminals was someone elses problem well now it is and still we fail to take responsibility. If we are content with being victims and bobolee's then thats all we'll be.
When is the last time the criminal elements in our society whoever they may be ( dont act like you dont know) felt real public pressure and influence? That has never happened and probably never will we just dont care enough for it. Save your distrust and paranoia- actually do something to help yourself and you country.

I do agrees with RauCous but i also agree with part of what mazda machine is saying. You see crime is a very heated topic and every one had different views about it. I do agree with raucous about the we as a nation have a huge part to play in crime but the government that's their responsibility to curb crime even if its imposable its their duty.
But really i find most of the projects the security minister brought out failed miserable. For instance remember project centapea and millippie (omg i spell it wrong lol) and i really does hate it when he keeps comparing crime in Trinidad to other counties. Study about this nation forget everyone else. I have nothing against the GOVERNMENT its the Minister of national security who thinks that we are a fool saying that he will solve crime in 3 years. As a minister of security you don't say things like that. When that time reach how many people have to die

People must start to believe in themselve to make change, don't wait on the Government.... Yes yuh paying tax but would one rather sit back ,wait and watch our country go down the ropes.... Not me... take action for urself..

Another idea to solve crime: Be responsible for your actions....

Sorry i jus in a bad mood today i wasn't attackin mazda_machine! Well it could be possible in less than three years... if we had a plan lol. :) But yeah i'm not giving the authorities any slack either they are the ones who took it upon themselves to take care of us! But they're not and that sucks. The fact that some of them aren't doing thier jobs just makes the wicked people bolder. This wouldn't be a problem other than innocent people talking the fall for the lazyness of the people being paid for nothing. I just wanted to stress we all have a role to play that doesnt always depend on other people doing thiers . :) but even then there is stuff we cant do legally or cant do at all.

The thing is they are protected and we as poor people suffer because we don't and we can't afford security to guard us from the criminals, The poor people are the ones who really suffer all the minister are friends the prime minister and panday are good friends so what are we as a nation discriminating aginse UNC,PNM, or cop they are getting paid for talking shit(lol) and we are the ones who suffers. Some people are so native and so into a perticular party that they can't even see anything but perfect from their party.

Leader who neglect their people have a special place in hell, no kiddin. A new approach to running the country has to happen, too bad most of the people interested in politics only there cuz of the money and power. If only the people who actually doing thier jobs had more resources and influence. The people in charge of our affairs need some serious bitchslapping. lol. Only then they would realise how serious the rest of us have it. We have to look out for ourselves yes... cuz nobody else doing that for us..

Yes you know something when we get lot more members lets have a protest rally trinispice movement fighting against crime in T&T.

LOl ok Like no body supporting my move hmmmm well i tried

Back