Ah shame 2 see

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

andre

LV

What u think about these gays ah mean guys with tight clothes all over de place

This is so funny I have to start it like this: :haha:

One saturday morning I was on my way 2 school, it was a rainy day an transport was hard to come by, "as usual". I finally got into town, by this time the rain had stop falling. As I came too a stop on the corner waiting too cross the street I noticed this dude standing next to me in a "let's call it" fitted jeans, really fitted!!!. Before us was a drain, too me it was a small drain but too him it was the amazon river. The road was clear so I made my move I crossed the road. It was now his turn, he made the jump, but halfway there in mid air it hit him "jeans to tight, colors to bright, voice to light" his jump failed, final destination drain! NOTE! girls don't have nuts we do! it can't be right if yuh nuts don't fit :non:

LMFAO!!!! yuh come good with dat "girls dont have nuts we do" but seriously not only gays does b wearing dat str8 guys to a matter of fact it have some guys dress up normal, some muscular, macho look normal like any other str8 guy, and they dam well going to "buy pipe" like if dey stop going to make it. [evil laughter] but aye if yuh know how ah like dat tune. "pipe" especially d remix wit deniese belfon in d end " how much inches ah tongue yuh have, how much inches ah tongue"

That is the thing that getting me vex str8 guys wearing it WTF!!! :Throw:

now i doh have a problem wit dem wearing dem tight jeans, i mean i have a pair my self but not as tight as some of dem, i know i cud jump across a big drain in them. but some ppl have no moderation for real. if a man was to snatch dey wallet dey would have to take dey frigging pants off to run dem down

btw just wanted you guys to know that a guy got seriously hurt with the tight jeans when he tried to do a split while doing the jerk dance .

Ah know another way dem guys could get hurt "know what I mean" :haha:

nope i do not read you LOL :S

Them jeans should come with a warning tag or some kind of note that says that all buyers should have life insurance

LOL...well like I said in the other thread, I don't really understand the whole "tight pants" thing. Yes, I does wear straight cut, but it definitely not TIGHT. I don't have nothing against people's fashion choices, but I mean when a piece of clothing is not the least bit functional, as in, you can't jump over a big drain to save your life, then something have to be wrong!

I have straight cut jeans 2... no problem with that. But just now these guys go start 2 wear G-String so u wouldn't see deh draws line

Ah next thing that concerns me is guys with there b**t crack exposed. O goosh man WTF!!! :Throw:

Cus they wanna wear low riders like the females and these tiny, tiny shirts!!!

dude when u say the tiny shirts are u talking bout dem stretching jerseys? if so i got 2 of dem, i find they dont look bad at all, andre i would have to agree wit u bout dey butt crack exposed i mean dude thats [bleep] disgusting. BUT THERE'S NO WAY IN [BLEEP] HELL AM I EVER GONNA WEAR NO [BLEEP] G-STRING! THATS [BLEEP] GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So silver yuh have ah tight paints and ah tiny shirt what next? just now ppl go start to cut that G-String flick and just like when yuh drunk in d party d ugly does look nice, dah G-String go start 2 look nice 2 :nono:

Bahahaha. I wear boxers, so if briefs too restricting for me, imagine a G-STRING! LOLOLOL. When I say "tiny", I really meant ill-fitting, like when you should be wearing a medium instead of an extra small, or something like that lol.

Ppl can't be 4 real! :Throw:

Saturday I by d barber taken ah trim this fela walk in, well all man stop trimin
d man same compliction with d night sky an he have on ah tight armless huddy an ah tight capry jeans

So I thinkin 2 myself he must have life insurance 2 wear that, but he didn't read d part that say at no time one should wear this 2 a barber shop

Hahahaha...he really brave to wear that to a barbershop of all places. Now I want to point out that we're not really encouraging any kind of behaviour towards the people who wearing these clothes, we're just judging the clothes itself.

Seriously people you will never seem me i these types of clothes, i do like the retro shirts but it does be too tight for me the Xl in retro does not fit me since i'm built. But i don't really mind men wearing tight Shirts or t shirts the problem i have is with the pants. How do they even get into those fitted jeans wtf

I don't know...it must be very uncomfortable.

Back