364 Days Til Christmas

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

aaronb27

LV

To bring in the christmas spirit im guna count down the days til christmas. falala lala lalala la.. :icon_cheesygrin:

01.jpg

02.jpg

05.jpg

04.jpg

07.jpg

16.jpg

Re: 17 Days Til Christmas

is there anyone who would like to share wat they think the true meaning of christmas is?

Well i think the true meaning of christmas is a special time of year where Families, Friends and loved ones gather together and spend time together, its a day of loving, sharing and being generous to people...I Know its everyday people suppose to do that but this one is extra special..The warmth u get from doing this cannot compare to no other feeling inside u....

nicely said.. christmas truely gives u a different feeling. today wen i came home from work an walked into the house with the christmas lights an christmas tree, place all decorated and has that christmas feeling i felt different. it was great. i wish everyday cud be like that. the holidays bring joy and cheer, laughter & forgivness. i enjoy the christmas cookies :p
so far my house has the christmas lookie, but no christmas cookie :(

well christmas to me means a family gathering of family and friends you have not seen a while....
the cold breeze in the air, the attractive lights in homes and malls, the smiles on children faces, SHOPPING, GIFTS, HAM, HOME MADE BREAD, and so much more....its so exciting i can't wait...

only 15 more days!! woohoo..!! omg ham i hada get ham.. :p

Re: 12 Days Til Christmas

lol. fruitcake hehe that does go down good. but i call it rum cake :p gayyy

Re: 12 Days Til Christmas

i hear all kinda names for it. fruit cake, rum cake, black cake, christmas cake. which is supposed to be d real name? cuz im not sure :S

Re: 8 Days Til Christmas

did u guys put up ur christmas trees yet. lol mine still in a box, hehehe

Re: 8 Days Til Christmas

mines is up but..
Ochristmas tree..O christmas twee...O where are all ur presents..

Re: 3 Days Til Christmas

Three more days til christmas ... I wonder what happen to my coworkers in work...no one's here except me and the cleaner...I wonder if i the power to close the officer... yeh right!!! works sucks

Huh... they ducking work or what.. But Already.. only three days? hmmm... I find my neighbour stop the parang.. why boy.. i want parang now. At least the rain clear up. The sky clear no clouds in sight.. i hope it'll be a sunny christmas!

(8) CHINEE PARANG CHINEE PARANG CHINEE PARANG ...WANG WANG WANG (8) :icon_razz: :icon_wink: :icon_biggrin: :icon_cheesygrin:

there u go rau cous, parang in yuh waist from karina!!!!!

Only five workers turn out today and now there is only two.... guess who one is!!! so unfear to the minor people....

True u shudda be home..preparing to make food and bake and sort and clean up and paint the "toilet" lol

Happy Christmas eve everyone lol as for the occasion i taking a drink for everyone lol

Back