364 Days Til Christmas

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
HAHAHAH alyuh not easy na lol starting back the count down for christmas

waw i went price smart the other day and Christmas stuff galore ! I feeling it this year i dont know why :)

dis year i'm makin jewelery for some ppl as gifts.....ah went in town ah buy some stuff, its fun to make an its all original so dis mite b ah hobby!!!

ohh kool ..i hope you take pics of it i wanna see them when its finished :). Anyone start preparations yet ?

10 dys...

on the 10 day of Christmas trinispice should give to me....10 doughnuts

Christmas is come too fast omg, i still not getting the Christmas vibes, maybe next week i hope

Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ •。★Christmas★ 。* 。*FROM MY HOME TO YOURS!!
° 。 ° ˚* _Π_____*。*˚★ 。* 。*。 • ˚ ˚ •。★
˚ ˛ •˛•*/______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛★ 。* 。*★ 。* 。*
˚ ˛ •˛• | 田田|門| ˚Wishing you a very happy New Year and a wonderful 2011!! Feliz Navidad!!!!

Sorry for the late greetings, merry christmas and a happy new year. May next year be even better than this and hope crime would not be so rampant

MERRY BELATED XMAS PEEPPPSSSS..GOSH XMAS WAS BESS SPENDING IT WITH ADMIN....We had a great time and i hope u all had a wonderful time too...all the best for the new year

5 months seems so close but yet so far away... so much to be thankful for this year..

Back