Zero Tolerance For Cheaters

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Sky22

LV

There is a new website called Trini Homewreckers where you can post up pictures and stories of homewreckers for the world to see.. Omg if you see at bachannal and makeout scenes. Men and women now hadda be afraid of cheating because is level post up for everyone to know..One homewrecker even lost their job after the post has aired about her. I am very glad for this site because i hate cheaters and its so good to see many getting their revenge and letting people be aware of these individuals.

http://trinihomewreckers.com/

Attachments

• trinimotorswreckers.png
    trinimotorswreckers.png
    318.1 KB · Views: 330
i saw this site some time ago when my (now) ex gf sent me the link.......i have no clue if i should be scared or not! :shock: :(

Lol /\ be afraid be very afraid, women are very different in the way they handle these kinda of situations they love to get back at you and now they have a way to do so publicly. My Gf done show me this site and told me if she ever finds out i'm cheating on her, she will put me up there lol

LOL @Admin you should be afraid man..Girls these days are not taking cheaters likely and from what i'm seeing men's "ratties" are being exposed.. You see those kinda girls in them pics .. shameful !

hahahah boi them things woss than death threats eh!! be careful

I know of a few people that have been posted up on the site. But I have to say it's kinda petty that a "make out scene" have to occur for people to try to act straight up.

even a dj from a local radio station was posted up and a doctor from chaguanas.. LOL

Yes don't believe everything you read, like i said before women tend to find ways to get back at you, and whats worst than publicly humiliating you.

i am in no way justifying what these women are doing but in cases where it is the truth dont you believe the women are slightly humiliated by their significant others when they cheat

I Blame the men/women. They are the ones who should be put on blast for even entertaining cheating because you need two hands to clap ! An outside woman or man would not enter a relationship if the cheating partner didn't present themselves to be that way or left space for someone to else to fill. However, people rather post up the outside woman/man because it's humiliating to them and easier to blame

it is good to know you are a good boy you smiling shows you are a happy boy too

Back