Zeetv?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Well since files bussing....I like Indian movies as well.....:behindsofa:

Lol. Just enjoy giving Mr. B grief. lol. But I prefer older movies, my favorite actors are SRK, Salman Khan, Askhay Kumar, Sunil Shetty, Karishma Kapoor, Kajol,(especially Kajol :D), Raveena, Shilpa Shetty.....and a few others. lol. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai is probably my favorite :)

hahaha Akshay was my prince in Mohra.....my best friend and I fought to kiss the TV when Jimmy Shergill came on screen in Mohabbatein......and I have an on again off again love for the Khans.

Lmao. Mohra was dread, remembered seeing that in the cinema and my cousins and I play fought as Akshay and Sunil for days!

Lol! I re-watched it a few years ago.....quite a different experience! *pewpewpewpew pchewwwww*

Hahahahhahahaha Wayssss I have people confessing their love for Bollywood movies!! Yes my job here is done! 2 more people to add to the crew!

Hahahahhahahaha Wayssss I have people confessing their love for Bollywood movies!! Yes my job here is done! 2 more people to add to the crew!

Lol I cannot explain how that ended up happening....you good Mr. B lol

*bows and accepts the outstanding ovation* Hahahaha I am good *said in kishore Kumar voice*

Ahahahahahaha I could just imagine you having a moment:

[video=youtube;KQ9bxEPcmuM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9bxEPcmuM[/video]

Ahahahahahaha I could just imagine you having a moment:

[video=youtube;KQ9bxEPcmuM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9bxEPcmuM[/video]
Hahahahahha I wish that was me!!! XD lmao if only I was SRK eh my life would be soo happy

LMAO! I still try to figure out who he became the king of Bollywood. I mean, if you look at him in his older movies, you really wouldn't think so. lol. But that being said, he is the boss!

Wait, wait, wait. I know Manga not questioning King Khan's authority there.

srk-1.jpg

Koi Shak?

if he only comes to trinidad..................... so much men gunna get leave eh #singleafterSRK! me included :(

Bahahahaha! wasn't he and Kajol in T'dad a few years ago? Wonder how many guys get dumped then!

yessssss i remember in 2011 and 2013 he came , i think im not sure! but i know for a fact that i didnt have money to go and see him in concert!! if i remember correctly it was $2500 per ticket!

$2500 to see a blurry moving figure over the tops of people's heads who are screaming and throwing drinks and saliva in every direction when they move? Nahhhhhh. No way lol

Ha hahha yes way!! It was sold out!! My friend went and she had a great time when I asked her about it , she didn't get to meet SRK tho , but she enjoyed herself lol wish I could have gone!

Not me, I staying home away from all the sick germs in the crowd and I'm free to make googly eyes at my tv all I want with no competition lol

Hahahahhahahaha xD sounds like a plan!! I totally laughing @ free to make googly eyes at my TV with no competition xD lmfao Hahahaha

Back