Zeetv?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Mr.Bollywood

LV

LadyDeath.... dow make joke? ZeeTv is the realest thing! no movies needed when you watching zeetv, everything so dramatic, you never need action movies in your life again! the tension and conflict and the storylines of some of them shows, now that is a channel!

Re: MovieTowne To increase Ticket cost next year 2015

Zeetv? The story line always is :

- Mother in Law hates Daughter In Law
- Daughter-in-law treated unfairly by in laws
- Husband like somebody else
- Couple cannot get married due to religion and parents don't like each other
- Some kinda Mixing up children when they are small, amnesia etc.

OH MY GOSH! I hate this thing ..especially the sound effects ..smh !

Wayssssssssssssssssssssss :O I so shocked eh.

I agree with the story line and everything, but it does go down good nonetheless

And what about Jodha Ahkbar and Qubool Hai and Bandhan and all those nice shows? Plus it have some really nice India talent showcases on the channel... Deepika Padukone is the best then is the Baadshah of Bollywood SRK.

TeamDeepika tho!

You really are MR. BOLLYWOOD! lol. I think you fighting a losing battle bruh :p

Please don't talk about SOUND EFFECTS .. If ah roti drop is all kinda noise ..

tumblr_m0hn2uSafn1qko89ko1_500.jpg

Omg my belly hurting I laughing so hard...ditto everything LadyDeath said!

Bahahahahaha....Mr. B, LadyD kill you with that one!!!!How you going to reply? What you going to do bro? And the all important question......will you marry a girl...if her roti isn't round? Bahahahahaha

Woh woh Wohhhhhh... I now seeing this thread here!!

Well boi!

If she roti bun.... The wedding blasted done!!!

If she roti cyah swell she doesn't cook very well

It have another rule I like to live by eh, but that one cannot be posted due to forum rules lmao

But on a serious note tho!!

You have to love the energy, the deep romantic scenes, the comedic scenes, the show of respect for elders and the true love that goes beyond into the realm of forbidden love within the shows of ZeeTV

ZEETV > EVERYTHING!

79aa84c8da28a54dbfb4eabbfe29a349.jpg
c1f0a116f4cc180998f29e315ad052d6.jpg
5e478f2e991ea5521f29d09a5566f95b.jpg
6a38ef5fefe5030876fac0c4b306ccd7.jpg
028ba7faf6b8125b76ed997f834bc914.jpg
4298a43e29b6c52df386d3ff5489f20b.jpg
55427c6f86cf778123804c7e28937422.jpg

No comment, some of them thing looking like real trouble. lol

But since we have a Bollywood expert here...I have a few questions...

Why is it, all guns in Indian shows/movies make the same sound? Pitchoow pitchoow
Why does all the kick, cuff, slap, grab, throw also make the same sound? Bup bup
Why do they never need to reload their weapons? I saw one Indian movie where the starboy Mr. Akshay Kumar, check his bullets in his SIX SHOOTING revolver, ran into a building, kill bout 50 men, NEVER reload, reach the badman....and then run out of bullets....like WTF!?
Why does everyone in love start to sing, end up on some mountain, or running through some pretty field of flowers, and change clothes like every 10 seconds?
And finally, why does every Indian who hit his/her head get amnesia?

Hahahahhahahahahahah I dying of laughter here!!

Good questions boi MangaAddict!

Let me start

All the guns in older movies make the same sound because that's like a universal recognizable sound , I highly doubt people really paying attention to the gun noise, they just want to see the action, also is cheaper than getting a whole lot of gun sound effects (budget of Indian movies are small back then)

Same with the cuff kick slap etc, they make it sound the same to give the effect of conflict, an actual fight that going on, even tho not a person getting hit from them cuff kick slap etc, them actors have to much handsomeness to get into an actual brawl

Hahahahhahahaha Mr.Akshay Kumar is a boss right, his guns get power from his will!he only needs to reload when his mind thinks about it!it just happens he needed to reload in the peak of the action,

Also their guns are budget modified to hold over 50 bullets in a clip...they rell bad,doe doubt them innovations lmao

Everyone in love starts to sing because it's an expression of their love and affection, they display it publicly to show that the woman and the man belong together, it shows the depth of bond between the two of them, and they end up in field of pretty flowers because it's peaceful and calm just like the beginning of their love, before all the complications from the father and mother etc,
Their love is colorful and full of romance, full of hope and beauty and abundance,all what flowers symbolize!

They change clothes every 10 seconds because all Desi women just have so many beautiful Sarees (saris) they can't decide on just one...I have no complaints about that,all of them look magnificently beautiful!

And they get amnesia because they tend to forgot traumatic events, also I think secretly they remember but the mother in law does threaten the daughter in law,and we all know you don't question the mother in law

Plus it plays perfectly into the story line!

Hope that clears up some stuff for you...

Cuz I just thought about it Hahahaha lmao

What gives with Indian Tv shows with all this SOUND EFFECTS and ZOOM up zoom out, side views from all angles enough to give you a seizure?

Lmao! Alright, alright, you fighting hard for Bollywood side, I just hope when you fall in love, I see you and the lucky lady running round the place singing and dancing and changing clothes in the middle of the street. lol

And it's true what admin said, them sound effects an the zooming straight up to somebody eyeball, then all over the place. lmao.
Have you ever seen Andaz Apna Apna btw? Pokes fun at a lot of the stereotypical indian movies. lol. Starring Salman Khan, Amir Khan, Raveena Tandon and Karishma Kapoor. Rel jones!

Two more...how come whenever the characters go to a foreign country EVERYONE they meet suddenly knows how to speak and understand Hindi?

How come all these random strangers pop out of nowhere to take part in a well choreographed but totally impromptu dance number and everyone knows all the words and moves?

Hahahaha well allyuh coming good to fight down Bollywood boi I jot gunna lie ,but no matter how good you come Bollywood will never be taken down!

The camera angle and the zooming in and out quickly with lots of sound effects create dramatic scenes, but also provide indication to what may be happening next in the show, it can also provide a hint to how some of the characters feel in the show! @admin

@shadowhunter you see Hindi is a very beautiful language, you never know who learns Hindi, when they go to a foreign country, you try to understand the languages there, and in Bollywood case, the foreigners try their best to speak and understand the language of Hindi! They just so encapsulated by the language , even I am trying to learn small phrases in Hindi so I can talk to my friends

Hahahaha well you see in every Bollywood movie they use the hottest dance moves around at the time! So everyoneeeeee who is anyone knows how to dance them! And it not even hard to dance to the moves ,just screw the lightbulb left,then right,then throw some seeds on the ground ,and there you have it ,you did an Indian dance! It very easy to imitate, however the imitation has to be good, that's where it takes skills , them random strangers must have been hitting gym plenty to get so flexible and quick.

Plus you don't even have to know what you were doing, every random stranger just joins in for the fun of it, because Bollywood movies just so fun to sing and dance to!

BTW manga I way ahead of you on that one bro xD

LMAO! You not giving up boy! I would love to see the day, you walk into a room and Mr. Shah Rukh himself waiting to greet you. You might jump on the man. lmao

ahahahaha okay okay Bollywood wins. So true about the gym....everybody in Indian movies, stars or not are always in great shape! Sometimes they set the bar too high!

LMAO! You not giving up boy! I would love to see the day, you walk into a room and Mr. Shah Rukh himself waiting to greet you. You might jump on the man. lmao

hahahahahaha that might just be the case!!! once he introduce me to Deepika Padukone tho <3

ahahahaha okay okay Bollywood wins. So true about the gym....everybody in Indian movies, stars or not are always in great shape! Sometimes they set the bar too high!
hahah omg yes! them bollywood actors just imaginary, i have to question if they even real!

beautiful , smart , talented, down to earth, these people not easy!!!!

hahah omg yes! them bollywood actors just imaginary, i have to question if they even real!

beautiful , smart , talented, down to earth, these people not easy!!!!

I have a shameful confession.....I used to be a Bollywood addict. I grew up kinda isolated so my views of the world were mostly influenced by what I read and saw on TV. My bro & I used to run through the house singing all the songs, copying all the dances, and when I made friends in school, they all loved songs and we would sing in school.....so I totally, really and truly thought that I would meet some dream guy who would burst out into song in the middle of wherever I was and start a dance number right there, frequently expressing his feelings through song lol I also kinda took the bollywood abs for granted and just assumed everyone had them...boy was I in for a shock in high school when the guys started stripping off their shirts after P.E and cricket. Those sights probably contributed to why I'm so half-blind lol

Back