Youtube Channels?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

As the saying goes " Internet Killed Television"..
What are your favourite youtube channels that you are subscribed to?

I love to watch people's dailyvlogs such as Bfvsgf , Allitrippy, Ctfxc, DLV , Romanatwood..

I am also suscribed to alot of prank channels such as , Pranks, Prankbros, Prankvsprank, Vitalyztv, Romanatwood, Edbassmaster, Laughs gags etc.

Also the usual : Nigahiga, Superwoman, Jenna Marbles,

BFvsGF, superwoman, KSI, the life of price, Steve Meade, kipkay, buzzfeed, cyclecruza, ridingwithtom, chase on two wheels, Cinema Sins, roman Atwood, JinkiesTv, TwinzTv, DenisCee, HouseholdHacker, AmazingAtheist, Venom Trickshots, Top Gear...just to name a few

my favourite youtube channels are Mighty Car Mods, Android Authority,AR12Gaming,Car Throttle,Engadget,GarageFreshTV,LearnCode.academy,Marques Brownlee,PhoneDog,SmokeScreenStudiosTT, T3CHSMASH, TheRcDevil ,TopGear
TriniMotors and VossenWheels

i un subscribed a few channels this week as well, thats my short list lmao

hahahaha torrents , when Movie Towne prices to high, theres always a dark room, with a large screen, some popcorn and your torrented movie lol!

Prank vs Prank, Romanatwood, Edbassmaster, ScarySnowman, Laughs for Gags, Pranks, Prank Bros, Funny Videos, Crazy Vines , Tom Mabe, Dennis Rodey.

Prank Videos are the coolest!

hahhaha @ Sky, have you ever pulled any major pranks of your own?????

I'm currently planning one if you wanna join in, all you need is a rooted android phone!

no no , prank will not harm anyone, just confuse the hell out of some of them........got some apps on my phone that could "hack" into wifi

so Public wifi network inna mall..............hack into it.

replace all pictures on every website that everyone is on with these pictures
2ep21e0.jpg

1zbaw5v.jpg

Mr.Bollywood said:
hahhaha @ Sky, have you ever pulled any major pranks of your own?????

I'm currently planning one if you wanna join in, all you need is a rooted android phone!

Bollywood, mann i live for the laughter. Have all these ideas in my head but knowing trini people, them go take it differently lol

Mighty car mods, Eric the car guy, nigahiga, car throttle, Scotty kilmer, cg bros, top gear just to name a few

Anyone subscribed to Glozell
[youtube:1r3jwky2]lUp1NDysG0M[/youtube:1r3jwky2]

Ahaha @sky yea boi I know what you mean, seen some pranks gone wrong where the people overreacted! Was not pretty as all!

Back