your most memorable childhood moment

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

candy8998

LV

what's your most memorable childhood moment?

mine was when a boy stole my toy and i jumped off the steps onto him scrambled him took my toy bit his neck kicked his knee and left, not something to be real proud of, but he should've never touch my stuff!!! lol

brbk4498 said:
lol candy u sound really dread. lol. mee idk i dont really remember my childhood lol

yea but u treat me lik im not, ur lucky i love u!!

LOL AWWWWWW two wovie dovie birdies..

Well i think is when i was abt 4-7 yrs old can't remember what age i always eyed this toy castle with fake lipstick and thing and i always begged by mommy for it and she told me i was't getting anything and i became sad but then xmas morning i got up and saw it there...and i began to scream and hug my parents and took all the fake lipstick and play i puttin it on whole day LOL

Well i would have to say when i shit down my self in primary school lol its a day i would never forget ( no laughing please) lol

-Ariyah said:
LOL AWWWWWW two wovie dovie birdies..

Well i think is when i was abt 4-7 yrs old can't remember what age i always eyed this toy castle with fake lipstick and thing and i always begged by mommy for it and she told me i was't getting anything and i became sad but then xmas morning i got up and saw it there...and i began to scream and hug my parents and took all the fake lipstick and play i puttin it on whole day LOL

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol

admin said:
Well i would have to say when i shit down my self in primary school lol its a day i would never forget ( no laughing please) lol

:) im not laughin, jus smilin :evil:

man...i hav way 2 momentz...but 1 standz out da most...it waz when i tried 2 set da house on fire(not really, so dont freak)...i waz bout 2,3, or 4 yrz old...i had came n2 my momz room...she waznt n there @ da moment...so neway, i c a candle on da nitestand...it waz jus short enough 4 me 2 reach it...so i then c a tissue or sumthing...i pick it up & place it ova da candle til da flame waz on da tissue...i walked out of my momz room & down da hall wit fire droppin along da way...my dad cz me & i tell him 'look daddy, look what did.' excitedly, lik i did sumthing very good...yea, dat waznt so good...he stamped out da fire while mom stamped out da flamez...now, im not proud of thiz moment, but itz da most memorable cuz afta da spankin i got...i havnt been near fire since...i dont even touch my dadz collection of lighterz dat he haz displayed on da living room table...

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm i trying to remember my childhood moment hummmmmmmmm ......>>>>>???

For me,it probably was when I was around 6,when all the grown ups in the house went out,and all my cousins came over and the biggest cousin to "babysit" all of us was 15 so we played water fight inside and outside the house and it look like a disaster zone when we were finished,chair throw down,bathroom flooded,mud all over the carpet(lucky thing for the near by shop,lol),but to avoid getting we ass cut before everyone reach home,we were cleaning up to the very last minute before the adults reach home so it was like nothing happened.

RauCous said:
cool3ni lol waaay.
I remember falling down a flight of stairs.. dont recall what happen after that though.

datz memorable?? lol ;p

meca56 said:
remember play with my toys and break them lollllllllllz

aww man i wish i cood played wit u, i love breakin stuff!!! lol

Ok Well i was 6yrs and i went arima to meet santa claus and i got a dolly form him..when i reach home i went to play with it...when i took her out i got frighen bcuz she had on a black dress i immediately shaved out her head and played with her..i duno why lol but them my bro called me to play watergun shooting but i didn't have a watergun so i tool out its clothes and took off her leg and full it with water and played with that

lol my mom stopped buyin me dollies wen i was yung bcuz i used 2 take off all deer clothes and break deer arms n legs off n throw it away, den after she stopped i started breakin d legs off of d little red bachak :wacko:

^^^^^^lol......good lord......so many memories.......bussin bamboo with meh cousins ....decided to use gas instead of kerosene........big explosion........road on fire.........non-existing eyebrows........good ole days.....

hahaha once we heated colgate n put it on my cuz eyebrows wen he was sleepin n it burned off lol

I remember playing Hide and seek bare foot an a rusty screw went up my foot!!! I ball down for the whole neighbourhood to hear me lol!! that was pain

I could remember when i was in school secondary school and dude kicked me and i was runing him down and i had to jump over a small wall and i landed on a sharp big stone. It went like 2 inches up my sole of my feet and i never told any one until i reached home had to stay home for 3 weeks yes that was pain but i never cried, and i never when to the hospital because i was afraid of stitches reason why i told my parents after 3 days

Back