Young Children Clubbing

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
That is what i am saying ......... At the end of the day they have to put these values in place and let your children know that they have a good relationship with you and trust you...

I personally know alot of ppl who don't have a proper edu. but they still go down d right parth. I believe in d long time sayin "it takes ah community 2 raise ah child"
every body looking out 4 1 another. I sure it have alot ah edu. ppl out there playing d ass.

But the difference is that educated people are consciously aware of what they are getting themselves into. Other people just don't know and make stupid decisions...trust me, they are out there!

Why is that parents allow their children to be wearing the short tops and short pants, and not only that they are exposing their breast to the public. Parents allow this to happen and even more allow them to go to clubs with these hippy clothes

Most times its parents who lived in similar homes when they were kids. I also hate the fact that there are some clubs who dont enforce age limits because it will hurt their pockets. Guys what about kids who can purchase alcohol and cigarettes very easily..steupse

Excellent topic San fernando. It goes way past what children are wearing...it's the club owners and the shop keepers that are encouraging a violent maturation. Money is really the root of all evil.

Yes like i know this club 68 in chaguanas who used to let anyone in even school children who jus had their white tee on and their pants . Now it kinda dead because when police found out everyday they used to be searching the club and every club in chag

That's good that there is a crack down on these clubs. There should also be stiff fines for people who have their children selling alcohol and smokes in bars! I don't understand how people could allow their 14,15,16 year old sons and daughters to be in an environment like that dealing with consumers.

They should start cracking down on clubs in the east.
There is this club called 8.......... up on my side...its on the second floor of the building and u can see these young children drinking and dancing from d road and yet still police doh do nothing about it

TFM said:
Excellent topic San fernando. It goes way past what children are wearing...it's the club owners and the shop keepers that are encouraging a violent maturation. Money is really the root of all evil.
To be more specific.. its the "love" of money is the root of all evil. Money in itself is just a medium..

Andre don't be frighten to say the name if someone if doing something wrong let other know, Doing the wrong thing and letting the bad things happen is what is making this country god bad. Too much of i know that and i know he was like that but they the same same people who know noting saying anything and letting it happen

Back