wtf going on this place so hot

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
That's good talk there, place really off the charts with the heat these days. Can't even step out from the range of a fan, its sweat like water. I think the hurricane may have something to do with that.

I was around POS midday doing some business. Beads of sweat. Wow. Today was some sweltering heat.

Lol I feel is a north thing I watch a plant that was in directly sunlight when I came north and it was almost dried out and I'm like wow

Yup its hot every where apparently, heard July was the hottest month for the year so far. But August might change that!

Yup its hot every where apparently, heard July was the hottest month for the year so far. But August might change that!

Its definitely August, yesterday I thought my ac had a leak and it wasnt cooling. Turns out it was a few other people as well. It was just that hot. The temperature control went into unknown territory of cold trying to not sweat lol.

Yeah, checking in from central here. Down here just as hot. It's impossible to function without a fan or a/c on 24/7

Now we don't have any seasons in T&T, i.e dry or rainy. Weeks of random sun and rain at random times of the year. The rain just might pick up around November though.

THis is the season man does have to wash car twice ah week to feel good about himself. Lol.

maybe if he has some shade washing lol...if he in the open he will reconsider Lmao

Today a nice piece of rain fall, still falling in some parts.

yea I go some white rain on the highway up north pain yes Lmao but it was welcomed

It's even more hot now, even when it rainly season. Climate change?

I feel sorry for people who work in the sun...it's terrible...but it's good business for the a/c guys..its their season to smile....

Back