Would You Own A Motorbike ?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Have you ever thought of purchasing or own a Motorbike in our country? With so many numerous motorcyclists' deaths for this year alone and our road conditions do you think it is a risk driving a motorbike ?

1zbgx34.jpg

4twpz6.jpg

was looking to buy one sometime now just to brakes the traffic when going and coming from work but after see all these road accidents I have reconsidered. Over too much of bad drivers on the nations roads today and a lot of bad roads, manholes and pot holes for motorcycles.

No! Reason being I've been a cyclists for some years and few of my conrads have been injured while riding on the highway! I have experienced this while back on the highway whrre a driver tried to but me in the grass, literally! I was on the shoulder and this person just decided that they wanted the whole lane . was a male driver of a BMW!
I just believe drivers have no respect for bikers so who'd hardly ever see me riding again!

And for buying a motorbike never!

Well for the speed that I like to be at, using my arms and legs as fenders doesn't appeal to me. Honestly the day I get a bike or even learn to ride them I'd be a statistic

nop...not me....when i was young my brother had a rally bike an i was getting a toe...(a ride)....while going down a hill i got scared ah droped down and i was dragged all the way down the hill...so since then i scared to even go up on one....i will stay away and stay alive thank u...

Well I've actually had a motorcycle before, my dad gave me his old one after he upgraded, but personally I wouldn't want to own one again, I had a really bad accident due to a dog that decided to run into the road while I was driving, had to swerve to avoid him, but at speed, I was thrown into the drain. Motorcycle never worked again, I got broken up pretty badly but I'm all recovered now.

The speed is fantastic, the ride is less satisfactory as every little bump you go over is a jerk to your body. Safety wise, it's not 100% but then again I wasn't really riding with full body protection. And in the rain, you would really hate to stop at a light. Trust me the soak down isn't worth it.

I wont own one because its indeed very dangerous and requires a skill set I doh have lol

i can honestly say i really do miss the speed, but the risk and danger not worth it

Last edited by a moderator:
My father's long time friend was literally in pieces this year when he was riding his motorcycle. It made big news as he was riding all his life and was known by many. Not me and motorcycles nah . I rather go to the beach and ride an ATV

Lmao I've never had the opportunity to ride an ATV, although a guy I know has a turboed one up Santa Cruz!

Full neon, racing rims, turbo and he's looking to put NOS in it..

My question is what is the point of that if he never rides it? And never takes it out to be seen?

talking about motor bikes...theres a bike show on saturday in tabaquite at the Mix Rythems Bar at 3 pm.....i will surely be there.......

wow, i haven't been to a bike show in a while! last bike show i went was held by MK productions, i feeling old now lol

Back