World's Most Worthless Money

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
1. 10 million Zimbabwean Dollars = US$4
If you think the American economy is bad,
WW1.jpg

So far this year, the country ravaged by hyperinflation has been forced to print 100-million, 250-million and 500-million notes in rapid succession. All of them are now almost worthless. has become common now for Zimbabweans to talk of their daily expenses in trillions (one trillion is 12 zeros).

2. 500,000 vietnamese Dongs = US$30
WW2.jpg

An early-1980s U.S. embargo hobbled exports, leading to price controls and the printing of excess currency.

3. 100,000 Indonesian rupiah = US$11
WW3.jpg

During the 1997 Asian financial crisis, the rupiah lost 80 percent of its value within months, sparking riots in Jakarta (and soon ending President Suharto's 32-year rule).

4. 50,000 Iranian Rial = US$5
WW4.jpg

Since the 1979 revolution, Iran's inflation rate has hovered around 15 percent, thanks in part to ever-rising oil prices.

5. 50,000 © Dobra = US$3.47
WW5.jpg

This African island nation's economy is tied to the volatile price of its chief export, cocoa, and is measured against its trading partners' robust euro.

6. 10,000 Guinean Francs = US$2.33
WW6.jpg

In 2002, the mineral-rich African country refused to implement reforms mandated by the International Monetary Fund; foreign cash dried up, and the central bank printed too much money.

Re: World's Worthless Money

can anyone source these currencies? I would love to have them!!!

Me too i would like to get my hands on the 10 million Zimbabwean Dollars, How that country get so bad, if we go down their with 100 dollars we will be rich maybe we could buy out the area

And here i thought Trinidad money was weak..lol.. these ppl have it real bad.lol

LOL We should all be careful when we say we should be in a land of millionaires! We sure dont mean this... How could some of the poorest countries have so many "Rich" people? lol.

True..very true. this is so unbelievable i feeling to go there and share out some one dollars at least i know it will help them yes. this is really sad

So they plan to remain like that forever, its been some time Zimbabwe is like that i would expect they plan to improve but i guest not!
No wonder alot of white people does live in south africa they buy and do what they please.

dis made me feel like ah million dollars....just seein dis...my esteem was low before so tks admin for sharing dis!!!

Back