WORK

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

candyann

LV

admin g.night u givin me work to come and read and post ............i does spend all my time on this site playin andu still want me to read and type..................away i want to change my email address so i cld get yr mails on time...

Amm..ah tink this should be in another section yuh know?

No candy ann i want you to part of the forum part of the family, trinispice is an expanding community and do you want to be part of this. Say for next few years very soon trinispice will be well known and when you hear someone mention trinispice you could gladly say i'm part sites since the beginning.

Now for you email thing you can change you email if you don't use the one currently on trinispice, if you want help on this please pm me and i will help you

The more active we get the better for everyone, also hope people are not innorging the ads, google ads are your friends they are related websites to the page you are on. Its the only way we can pay for the servers, its real websites so check them out

Back