Women Drivers Hmm!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
I am not sexist or anything like that; my girlfriend drives really well, but geez and ages where some of these women learn to drive boy wow. People if you can't drive and you know you pay for you drivers permit (knowing you can't drive) please do everyone a favour and don't drive on the nation's roads please!!!
You know how many time i get bad drives and almost get run off the road from women drives. :wacko:

Re: Women Driver hmmmm...........

i totally agree! them woman drivers eh ... you must know them

if they stop in the middle of the road
driving slow sometimes
cannot part straight
have trouble coming out of a park
completely stop at amber lights
peering over their steering wheel to see the road AND THE LIST GOES ON !

madsuya is ah woman an ah does drive an ah does do all of d above an ah doh business...u drive ur car an ah go drive meh own....doh drive urs an want to drive my own ah d same time eh....so alyuh know....bless

Im proud to say i paid for my permit. When i drove (which is not frequently) I will do all the same what ladydeath said. It is the responsibility of the next driver to be alert. So admin (who suddenly drives to town now) women driver's jus want to be safe so they may do things you (the next driver) don't like.. Deal with it!

Safe you say resha, safe in not driving on other people's side and not waiting at the stop sign and making sure it safe to carry on. hmmmmm

these days we have to drive for ourselves and the others on the roads. should the age level be raised to obtain a drivers permit? like resha...i too paid for my licenses and i don't endanger anyone's life...i take public transport :signlol: because i am seeing too much madness out there and a lot of inexperienced drivers on the road!

this is where women's mentality comes in and i have to disagree with you all ! This is why we are so "scorned" on the roads and its because of the way you all think ..it's because you all drive for yourselves alone !!! Just imagine a woman causing traffic today because she park up in the middle of the road talking on a cell phone ...THATS BLASTEDNESS! Park at the frickin side nah! A next one is that last 2 months i nearly get wright off by another woman pulling on me in a lane on the highway ..

My father and brother and also my driving instructor taught me from small TO DRIVE LIKE AH MAN ! Fearless and not afraid to take risks and most importantly NEVER TO DRIVE STIFF! I can drive anything crane , truck , van, car etc. And why ? All because i take other people's situation into understanding and have respect for others ! It doesn't mean letting people take advantage of you on the road ..you can spot and idiot driving from a far distance ! It just means to take others into consideration .. THANK YOU

gosh i will feel safe with ladydeathdemon driving anywhere.... a crane and truck? Will love to see that in reality.

Back