Women allyuh willing to share allyuh..

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Dude lol but that sounding like you are slowly moving her away away from men what you doing to the girl so, next thing she turn a lesbo lol

...lol....i can do enough to keep her on my side *wink wink*

i think that being bisexual is a phase in life.. for people to be being bisexual is like having a cloudy mind that you cannot see your way through,.... and you just go along with anything you manage to see through the cloudyness

Women allyuh willing to share allyuh...

I dont think so at all. I think there is attraction to members of the same sex but there is nothing sexual about it. Thats why some people have friends they have known forever there's a bond between them, close, intimate, but not sexual.
Society has sexualised everything so during stages like puberty and the teen years, when really strong bonds are formed, you tend to associate these strong feelings with sexual attraction and sexual attraction only. But you can feel connected to anyone you know well enough. nothings wrong with that.
When people assume there is only one kind of attraction and one kind of closeness is where they get it all wrong.

well as being a student of a girl school..our principal have meetings with us very regularly about being bisexual ...Several physiologists and counselors talked to us and told us that

-bisexuality is mostly a phase
-Alot of people turn so because of something that was done to them by members of the opposite sex with they were together.
-98% Of the times many people are not sure about it and don't know why they became so
- Some follows their friends
- Some try for fun and experience
- Some say they can understand better talking to the same sex and being with the same sex
- Mostly all bisexual end up back loving the opposite sex

I have people in my class who are bi and they talk to us about it infact alot of them talked to the entire assembly and share their feelings..i do not know about guys but from a girls prospective its pretty much the things i listed out there

Women allyuh willing to share allyuh...

But is it true bisexuality? I dont think so. lol. I'm just biased thats all. I was aware that its is considered a stage in our sexual development but i dont accept that. I just think of it as propaganda for the gay and bi persons among us to be more accepted.
I do admit it make people who want to be bi less guilty to tell them that. What i dont like is that it seems to reinforce it.
Well its a girls school so i guess it's inevitable that feelings and curiousity would arise.. not that it means they should be taken seriously or fostered. I'm sure that if i went an all boys school i could been gay.. that what happens during your teen years.. i dont think it should be allowed to happen though.

Teen years is the most freakiest and most complicated phase in our lives that we are now beginning to discover our selves and develop a personality so alot of people follow the crowd and whatever they think is cool at that time they would do it

I"m willing to share...wit someone, its gd to share because you might get bk more

Back