Women allyuh willing to share allyuh..

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

San fernando

LV

pennacool with another woman..fellas allyuh willing to share allyuh suck-ah-bag with another woman?..No joke ting serious question...Women what if allyuh put alot of time in making de pennacool hard..

lawl...RauCous you realllllllllllll like shit eh.... :icon_cheesygrin:

And which fella in their right mind won't mind sharing with another girl... :icon_razz:

al yuh rel mad yes lol, kill3r are i whats your gender lol but i seeing the gender in you profile as unknown lol like you don't know or what

No hell no Never will i share! Especially with sex, nothing not even an orgasm! I'm selfish! Whats mine is MINE! If you want get yuh own! Dam freak. leave me alone you sex zombie.
To me sharing with one sex is the same as sharing with the other. Is balls. Cow ballocks.

nah my suck-ah-bag is for me to suck yes..i nuh sharing with nobody...i doh care if yuh is ah woman..go pay yuh own money for yuh suck ah bag lol

Hehehehe well one things for sure I BELONG TO ADMIN AND ADMIN ONLY!! Rite ah done talk :icon_cool:

.....i doh mind sharing my girl with another girl......once dey doh start ignoring me.......

But you know hows to feel you make your gf hate men and starts to like women. Something have to be real wrong with you to make a girl to to a next girl for loving lol

^^^u jus confuse me eh

I mean you said you are willing to share you girl friend with a next girl, next thing your girl friend don't want nothing to do with you anymore and only likes girls from that point. Because you turned her off.

....hmm nah......wont happen, my "girl" is different...she wants both :D

What your a lucky guy lol both lol so you planing on a swing or what lol, if that is so you dead lucky lol

Hahahaha most likely feel..................*shuts her mouth*

........lol........other girl eh....not man....tek time

but yo that kinda shelfish eh, you wha two why she cyar wha do it with two man too?
I think allyuh door go be swinging both ways if you keep it up. It go have two much key and not enough key hole lol

....she like chicks more than man.....:D

im the exception tho

Back