Woman raped on S'do Hill

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
A woman taken for an afternoon walk on a trail along the San Fernando Hill was gang raped by two men who beat her boyfriend.

The attack happened 4.30 p.m. Wednesday, near the fortified Coastal Defence Radar site built on the western slope of the hill.

The victims of the attack are a 46-year-old taxi-driver and the 23-year-old woman.

They said that two men emerged from the bush with knives and blocked their escape.

Meanwhile, Siparia police are investigate the report of a 19-year-old who said she was attacked by a man with a knife while harvesting dasheen leaves near her home on January 23.

It was only last Sunday that the woman reported the incident, police said.

This is so sick imagine in a site seeing place that many tourists go to relax and enjoy a walk there wlays have to be some kind of crime in the area. why dont police have regular patrols there. i have heard that many people have been terorized there and the police know so why don't they do something about it . the police is real slack there.....

i swear i replied 2 this before :s most likely it was a similar story, wow thats a shame, but yes the poor woman hmm i think she should have been walking somewhere with more people because the san-fernando hill is notorious for attacks like these

People have been warn in numerous occasion that San'do Hills is a dangerous place in the night.... The coropration suppose to maintain the hill but anything that deals with the governement is a waste of time....

46 year old man and 23 year old woman........ ( sounds so strange ) but i'll stick to the point.... There is really no place safe to go lime in the night or the daylight...

Maybe they were looking for a place to smootch but i would never say trouble cuz what happen to her can happen to anyone. anyone know if there are any guards there?

Well the corporation is responsible for the San'do Hills.... Security wise, I think there is a booth at the bottom of the hill with one man. I don't know if he's there in the night or the weekend...

Yeah but i mean if the police know its a hotspot then why not do something about it ? Gosh target all the areas that you know have crime. Do a stake out to see who they are..more police patrols...SO NOW THEY WARNING PEOPLE NOT TO GO THERE LIKE IF IT WOULD STOP THEM LET THEM DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT ...WHAM THEY FRAID

the view from there is just beautiful, but i think it should be shut down for a while, since forever that place has been dangerous and it's getting worse, i don't think they get half as much visitors as it used to, then the locals should know not to go there no matter what time of the day it is

Yup i think so too until they can get the problem solved

During the day the Sando Hills is Safe but not in the night because it have mysterious cars there and alot of couples just waiting for something to happen to them

wat i think is more police patrols and a few guards and that will be nice problem solved

well there are security on entry but no one is alowed to go after a certain hour ah forget d time but u cant get police to watch d ends of d hill where ppl does go or on d trails,there is not monitor coz it gives u privacy and its quiet, u need to WHOM u are wit u can expect to get security every were man, come on don't go to d edges and trails if u scared an it will b ok coz i go there alot to eat

Like I said before, launch 2 big stone behind d police and yuh go see how do go do dey job now.

yes madsuya u cant really hv police patrol everywhere but i sud hv dem...d security does b hidin frm d sun lol.....

ah kno that security does b hidin from d sun, rain etc but do u know dey sit or stand where they can monitor d area etc. but some ah dem just f-in lazy, ppl go on d hill for ah lil privacy an to relax and ah doh know y allyuh want security now when ppl looks at them as dogs so they act their part, only wen someting go wrong u lookin for law enforcement officers!!!

Back