Woman kidnaped found

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Women these people are druging you all and you would not know anything so watch out story read as follows

A FYZABAD woman, abducted in Point Fortin on Monday night, was found wandering in Santa Flora yesterday.

Stacy Ransom, 25, was with a 46-year-old man, sitting in his vehicle, when three masked men armed with guns approached.

The car was parked in a lonely area at Tank Farm, Guapo Village, Point Fortin, police said.

Two men tied up the driver of the car while the other held Ransom, police said.

Around 6.30 p.m., the two men took the woman away in the car. The other man was left behind to guard the driver.

At 10 p.m., the men returned without Ransom, police said.

The driver of the car later escaped and ran to the Guapo Police Station. There was an all-night search for the woman.

Ransom was found around 7.30 yesterday morning in Santa Flora. She appeared dazed, police said. Ransom was taken to hospital for treatment.

Sgt Douglas, of the Point Fortin Police Station, is investigating.

her name was really ransom? wow that's ironic, but yes why was she in a car alone with a 46yr old man anyway

Is it me or this story jus did not sound like a kidnapping......Strange....but im glad the both of them are safe now...

Yea i agree with that too, because she was alone with him then they just came and took her if it was really that important for to tie him up why didn't they just murder him to begin with. Sounds like it was planned out a while before, maybe they even payed him to take her there? Well i dont know,but like resha said it doesn't sound like a kidnapping.

it doesn't and what did they do with her? randsom is a really lucky woman....but it is strange according to resha

Alot of the kidnapping are fake but to let it reach to the press like this story .... the press only follows true stories..right?... May it was true and the editor jus didnot right a good report.... This is how we really get fooled by what we read....

Back